Skype

turn on my laptop as I sit on my bed, with my pajamas on. It's been a week since I don't skype with my boyfriend, who is on tour with his band. I was so happy that i would finally talk to him and get to see his face, even if it was through my computer screen.
I grab a box that I hide on my closet, hoping no one would find it. I lock my bedroom's door so no one would enter while I speak to Luke.
When he finally answers my call, a big smile appears on my face. He looks so fucking sexy with his hair up, his Nirvana shirt and his lip ring. Oh that lip ring. It drives me so crazy. I keep thinking about it when I, you know, pleasure myself while he's away.
"Hey babe" he says smiling.
"Hey, Luke! It's been so long" I reply.
'Yeah, I miss you, babe" he says. "So what have you been up to?"
"Uh, well. I've got something to show you" I giggle.
"Alright" he laughs and waits for you to show him what you have.
"Um you know that being away from you hard right, especially when it comes to, uh, sex, so I may or may not have bought a vibrator" I laugh embarrassed.
"Wow, what?" he laughs nervously. "You bought a dildo?"
"Uh yeah" I say blushing. "I'm gonna show you" I say and grab the pink toy in my hands. "What do you think?" I ask laughing.
"Well mine's bigger" he says cheekily and I giggle.
"I know it is babe"
He stares at me for a couple seconds with lust in his eyes, I knew he was getting horny.
"Gosh, I imagine the things you do with it" he says looking at the toy in my hands.
I start moving my hands up and down the toy, looking directly at Luke. I move my hands just the way I know he likes, and I knew he wanted that it was his dick in my hands.
"Is that how you like it?" I ask him and he nods.
"Put it in your mouth" he tells me and I do it.
I suck on my toy, putting the whole thing inside of my mouth until I almost gag, then put it out and back in.
"Fuck, that's so sexy" he mumbles, surely palming himself through his pants.
I put it out of my mouth and take my shirt off. I rub the vibrator on my nipples, getting them even harder. I moan soaftly, aware of the wetness between my legs.
"Fuck, I'm so fucking wet Luke" I moan as I rub my clit with my fingers through my tight pajamas shorts, still rubbing the vibrator on my nipples.
"I want to see it inside of your pussy" he says "I want to see you fucking yourself' he say putting his dick out and starting to jerk off.
I take off my shorts and panties as I watch him pleasuring himself, getting wetter every second. I open my legs so he can have a nice view of my core.
"Oh fuck" he moans. "You're so fucking wet"
I grab the vibrator once again and start rubbing it against my slit. I massage my boobs, and finally put the dildo inside of me, holding back my moans, or at least trying.
"Moan. Moan for me Y/N" he says and his hand starts to go faster on his own dick.
I moan loudly as I put the plastic dick in and out of me, as fast as I can.
"Fuck, I'm so tight" I say knowing that he would go crazy.
I hit my spot a couple times until I start to feel my legs shaking and I knew what was going to happen next. I look to my laptop screen and see Luke cumming as I hit my orgasm, the only things that could be heard were our moans.
I lay on my back and breath heavily, as Luke does the same on his chair.
"Fuck, babe, that was awesome" he says zipping his pants.
I smile at him and get up to get dressed again. I sit back in front of my laptop, putting my precious toy inside of the box once again.
"I hope you don't get used to the size of this thing, cuz when I get home I'll fuck really hard until you can't walk the next day" he says and I giggle.
"I won't get used to it. I still prefere your cock over this toy" I say and he smiles.
"Ok, honey, I gotta go. Love you" he says and sends me a kiss.
"Love you too, babe" I say and the call ends.