The big arrival

"Get up Y/N now your going to be late!" said a voice coming from downstairs. It was your mother. "The Weasley's will be here any minute and your not up yet!" she said as she walked up the stairs and into your room.

"Five more minutes mum.." you said as you covered your face with your blankets.

Then you remembered that you were going to be picked up by the Weasley's to go to the quidditch world cup with them and you were very excited. You jumped up out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to get yourself ready.

"Remeber to pack your things!" your mum said while she was heading out of your room.

"I packed it all last night mum.." you answered right before shoving your toothbrush into your mouth and brushing very hard rushing yourself.

"Then why would your letter for all of your items you need for hogwarts is still on the counter.."

You bolted down the stairs grabbed the paper from your mums hands and took a bite of your toast that was on a plate. "Thanks mum!" you said with your mouth full of food.

You headed back upstairs shoved your entire closet in your trunk which was still half empty so you could put all your books for the school year in.

You put on a nice plade skirt with a cute black crop top tank top, a light blue denim jacket over it and some cute high heeled short boots that you thought really matched the outfit.

You brought your trunk down the stairs and woke up your cat, Y/C/N. He jumped into your arms and you carried him down the stairs with your tunk in your other hand.

As you waited for the Weasley's to pick you up you ate the rest of your toast and headed back to your room to check if you left anything up there.

As you got to your room you looked around for anything missing and then you heard a loud 'boom' from downstairs. You bolted down the stairs almost tripping because you had heels on.

"Y/N!" two voices exclammed. You knew it was the one and only Weasley twins, Fred and George.

"Freddie, Georgie i've missed you both so much!" you said as you rapped both of your arms around them and held them really close. They both hugged you back excited to see their 3rd partner in crime ready to cause more trouble.

"We've missed you lots," Fred said as george nodded his head very hard after shoving the rest of my toast in his mouth. It didnt bother you, he had always done this.

"Boys! Go and get Y/N's trunk and her cat!" said tall older ginger haired man, Mr. Weasley.

"Don't worry sir I have all of my things right here!" you said excited to be leaving and going to the burrow, but also sad you would be leaving your mom all alone.

You hugged your mom goodbye and told her you would write to her as much as possible.

As you turned to Mr.Weasley you noticed there was a shorter ginger haired boy and a brown hair boy, Ron and Harry. You waved to the as they both said in unison "Hey Y/N!" they both looked at eachother suprised.

"Hey! I thought me and Fred were the only twins." said a voice right behind you.

You and Fred both chuckled at George's response.

"Don't worry Georgie they won't take your place.." you said as you turned and smirked at George.

As everyone was heading back into the chimney Fred and you both went for your trunk and your hands meet. His hand wrapping around yours as you had your hand on the handle of your trunk.

He immediately pulled his hand away blushing a little as you took your trunk to the fire place and plopped it in the chimney area.

Mr. Weasley took your trunk and it was jus you Fred and George left. George was laughing at how red Fred got when he touched my hand.

I walked over and stopped right infront of the both of them punching George in the arm. "Leave your brother alone.." you said as you nudged your head to the fire place meaning 'it was time to go'.

" Don't act like you didnt get any pinker to Y/N!" George said as I rushed over to him slapping him in the head then turning so they wouldn't see my cherry face again. Am I really blushing for Fred? I mean I used to have a crush on him but thats in the past.. Isn't it?

You went straight back to the fireplace as Fred and George stood next to you as you yelled 'The Burrow' next thing you knew you were being smuthered in hugs from Molly.

"Head straight up the stairs to Ginny's room to drop off your things. Then you can go run along with Fred and George." she said as she started to set the table for dinner.

A/N : hey guys so my first chapter is out please call me out for my grammar errors and my spelling mistakes. I just started so I'm excited for people to start reading. :)