Little talks

You and everyone else came in for dinner and as you all finished. You helped molly finish up with the dishes. You headed back to the living room and sat next to fred and ginny.

"So I want to head up to be early tomorrow. So good night guys." you said walking up the stairs.

"Yea Imma head to bed too.." fred said walking up behind you.

You turn to him before going into ginnys room. He pushes you away from the door and into the bathroom. He picks you up and puts you on the counter.

"Freddie what are you doing?" you ask him blushing.

"I wanted to kiss you good night.." he said smashing his lips into yours. You immediately kissed him back. Your stomach erupted with fireworks and your entire body shuddered at the feel of his lips they were soft yet rough and they tasted so sweet. He moved down to your neck and placed light kisses leaving a few hickeys on it. He put his hand on your thigh and you rubbed your hands threw his hair. He kissed you on your lips again for a little longer then you pulled away.

"Did I do something wrong love?" he asked looking down.

You pulled his chin up and looked him in the eye.

"That was absolutely perfect freddie but I really need to get to bed.." you said jumping off of the counter and opening the door.

What you didn't except was to see bill, charlie, and george walking to their rooms and were right outside the door. They looked at you and fred and saw the hickeys on your neck and there eyes went big. Bill and Charlie looked like they were going to kill fred, and george just stood there shocked.

"Fred to your room now we need to have a talk.." charlie said pulling him by his ear to the twins room all four of them go in. You try to walk in behind george.

"Sorry baby bear but you can't come in.." bill said walking into the room then locking it. Baby bear was your nickname from the entire family, everyone called you that because you never would get up in the mornings. One morning you woke up to everyone talking in the room and you screamed for all of them to get out then you went back to bed. (Or like when you wouldnt get up and you were snuggling with fred hehehehe)

You walked back into ginnys room finding ginny and hermione on there beds.

"Guys we need to do some spying.." you said to them. They both looked at you with grins on your face.

"Why?" ginny asked then she saw the hickeys on your neck.

"AND WHO GAVE YOU THOSE?" she screamed pointing to your neck.

"Well fred did, anyway we kinda confessed to eachother earlier today and he pulled me into the bathroom and we made out for a little bit anyway we came out and bill, charlie, and george caught us coming out and they locked me out of the room-so were gonna go spy.." you said really fast with a smile. The girls were taken aback by your words but they would never miss a day to spy on the boys.

You all walked out and crept up the stairs and stood outside the door with your ear on the wall.

"How long has this been going on?!" charlie yelled at fred.

"We only started today and we aren't even together yet.." fred said not so confidently.

They questioned him for a little while longer then they all paused.

"There are some rats listening in guys.." charlie said you turned to ginny and hermione and quickly stood up.

The door swung open and two hands grabbed your waist then hermione and ginny were pulled in after you. You landed ontop of someone and they pulled you onto one of the beds near by. You opened your eyes to be inches away from freds face. Your face went bright pink and you sat back up trying not to make a scene.