Chapter 3: Cassian Lastra

This is Cassian Lastra ⬆️

As the chauffeur drives me to my destination I take the time to finish up the last touches of my makeup. Today is a big day an important day. Everything must be perfect on my end.

Once I finish touching up on my red lipstick I smirk at the mirror in front of me mentally preparing for the road ahead of me

Once I finish touching up on my red lipstick I smirk at the mirror in front of me mentally preparing for the road ahead of me. As the car comes to a halt I know we're officially here at the premises where everything will take place. The chauffeur steps out making his way to my door to help me exit. Once I'm outside I come face to face with the most luxurious premises I've ever seen and I've seen plenty in my lifetime. This place is breathtaking, I can tell how much creativity and money went into this place. Makes sense considering Mr. Lastra is wealthy and successful from what my father has informed me.

I start making my way towards the building as I quickly blend in with the people roaming this place

I start making my way towards the building as I quickly blend in with the people roaming this place. The glass shiny doors automatically open for me to step inside, which I do. What I see next impresses me more than the outside exterior did. Inside is so modern, yet unique within its own way. This place is beautiful and eye catching that's for sure. Everyone is busy walking all over the place. I follow the signs on the chart knowing exactly where I need to go. Taking the elevator up to the fourth floor. As the elevator goes up I think to myself of how this Mr. Lastra may look like. Like my previous dates I automatically assume a old man that isn't the best of good looks.

I'm aware he's considered the youngest mobster in the game, but I mean from what I've seen they're pretty on the older side, so perhaps maybe that's why he's seen as young, which compared to me must be old. Any who, whatever the case I must prepare myself for this mission I hope won't take long. The sooner the better to get rid of this man as well as to gain my freedom away from this all. Once the elevator signals for the fourth I exit out walking towards the receptionist desk. A red head sits professionally and calmly as she types away on the keyboard. Her brown eyes focused on the screen the entire time.

"Hello...," I pause for a bit my eyes scanning her name tag on her black blouse in search for her name, "Penelope, my name is Althea Villa and I'm here for the secretary assistant job opportunity," I kindly say.