Chapter 3

"Whoever's losing is gonna lose a lot of money cuz imma buy a lot!"

---------------

A tired Mara soon reached her dorm. Boy was she glad that it was so close to her music class. She hardly had to walk for five mins before she could reach home. Since it was early evening, she didn't want to wake any of them up by ringing the door bell and so she took out her own keys and unlocked the door. To her surprise, Suna was standing in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Dinner's on the counter. Aki is sleeping and Hinata is out with Kageyama." he said when he saw her staring at him. "They're playing-" "volleyball," she completed, "I figured. Thanks." "Whatever," came the reply. "Samu is coming over so I need you to look decent."

She raised her eyebrows at him, "Excuse me! I'm always decent." Then on a second note she added, "Also .... Osamu aye?" "Yeah, he's my teammate." "Sure," she replied laughing, "Oh Rin! Do you know a guy named Terushima Yūji? I heard he knows you." "Mmmm," he thought before replying, "Oh yeah.... He's Atsumu's friend."

"Really? I see. Thanks Rin." One year older. One year. She kept mumbling to herself while heating the food. She sat at the table to eat while Samu sat across her, still drinking his coffee while texting someone, Osamu probably. Once she finished, she kept the dishes in the sink only to hear the doorbell ring.

Suna was already at the door, "Oh hey Gin, and look," he smirked, "the not better twin tagged along." "Unfortunately," came the reply from both Samu and Gin. "I can hear yer," and Tsumu rolled his eyes at them. Mara finished washing the dishes and came to greet them, "Yo Samu, Hey Gin." "Yo Mara." "Heyyy."

Atsumu stood quietly, "Tsum Tsum," Mara snickered. "Bunny~" he retorted. "Well come on in. Since Mara's awake let's play Mario Kart, she sucks at it." spoke up Suna. "Rude. I don't suck." She replied. "Loser buys us lunch on Saturday," smirked Samu. "Ooo, guess it's my lucky day." added Tsumu.

"Wth- that's just sad. Whoever's losing is gonna lose a lot of money cause imma buy a lot," shouted Mara running towards the sofa to take her place. "You must have an appetite then," asked Gin. She smiled, "That I definitely do."

"Atsumu sucks, so bets on him," Osamu grabbed a controller and sat beside Mara. "Shut yer trap, Samu," came an annoyed response. "Bets on me," says Gin while taking another controller, "Been a while since I last played." "Mara sucks ever since so bets on her." "Bets on Mara." Both Suna and Tsumu said at the same time. "Game on Tsum Tsum! Bets on you."

Mara suddenly spoke up, "I heard you know a guy named Terushima Yūji..." "Yeah..." Tsumu raised one eyebrow, "Tea?" she asked. "How'd you even hear of him?" Gin questioned. Mara shrugged, "Music Class." "Heard he's got a reputation." Samu added, "Apparently beat Shiratorizawa in a match." Mara's eyes widened when she heard that.

"I have the classic gossip on him," Tsumu grinned, "Videos, pictures, profile and all!" "Stalker!" whispered Suna which earned him a look from Tsumu. "Don't be shy," Mara interrupted their glaring contest, "Spill. Gimme his number too." Suna laughed at this, "Yeah .... As if you'd dare to text him first"

Gin laughed, "Don't doubt Mara-chan like that Suna." "Yeah listen to your wise friend Suna." "Can we start the game already!" whined Tsumu.