Sister's best friend

“What are you doing choti ma?” Priyanka asked as she walked to Pinky. 

“Your brother doesn't have any plans to bring a daughter in law for me. So I myself decided to find someone for my good for nothing son” Pinky told frowning as she looked between the photos making Priyanka chuckle. 

“Choti ma, haven't you seen my bestie Anika?” Priyanka asked and Pinky nodded. 

“Haan, I have seen her. Such a beautiful girl she is” Pinky told with a smile. 

“Her parents are looking alliances for her. They're a bit conservative so they'll only go for arranged marriages. Choti ma, let's get them both together? So I won't loose my best friend ever” Priyanka told happily and Pinky smiled widely. 

“Tell me her address. We're going to see her right now” Pinky told excited. 

“Yes! Yes! Yes” Priyanka told and off they went hand in hand excited to hitch Anika with Shivaay. 

Jhanvi shook her head seeing that. 

“This Pinky is spoiling her since childhood” Jhanvi told with a frown but smiled and walked away shaking her head. 

“Hmm” Shivaay talked over his phone while holding it between his neck shoulder as he tied his watch. 

“Hmm” He hummed as he walked to Priyanka's room.

“One——Wait! What are you both doing?” He told as he saw Pinky and Priyanka discussing something deeply. 

On seeing him, they moved away startled and gave him fake smiles. 

“Nothing Bhaiyya. Do you want something?”

“Oh yea! Didn't you say you want to go to the bookstore or something? I'm going out. Do you want me to drop you?”

“It's ok Bhaiyya. I told Khannaji to get the book” Priyanka told and he shrugged before walking back. 

“Ok so it's done. I'll bring Anika home tomorrow” Priyanka told excited. 

*

“Prinku” Anika called doubtfully as she walked in and Priyanka who was hiding behind a pillar along with Pinky looked at it smiling. 

“Bhaiyya is coming Bhaiyya is coming” Priyanka whispered to Pinky who nodded while biting her nails. 

Shivaay walked down the stairs and Anika smiled faintly looking at him. 

“Prinku” She asked hesitantly. 

“She might be in her room——Uh—Anika right?” He asked and she nodded. 

“Do you want me to show you her room?” He asked and she contemplated for a while before nodding. 

They walked upstairs with Anika following Shivaay and both Priyanka and Pinky came out of their hiding spot. 

“Where's the oil idiot?” Pinky asked and Priyanka pouted pointing at the oil that was just a step away from the way they both walked. 

“Plan failed!” Pinky told disappointed. 

“Don't worry choti ma. Only plan A failed. There are 25 other plans. Don't be disappointed so soon” Priyanka told determined and Pinky sighed before regaining her excitement. 

“Now let's go meet Anika” Priyanka told and Pinky nodded as they both walked upstairs. 

As Pinky and Priyanka reached the latters' room and looked at Anika who was simply sitting there going through some magazine.