How you meet Pt. 1

Hwoarang:
Today was a normal day or that's what you thought. As you were walking on your way to work, someone pulled you into an alleyway and put a gun against your head.
"Give me your money or you will die !" said the robber. You refused, but before the robber tried anything a voice spoke out :"Leave the girl alone if you want to avoid trouble !" then the robber went to attack him, but he was taken down by his strong kicks. Then you took a better look of your savior. He had orange hair, wore goggles and what seemed to be a biker outfit, but what you most liked were his brown eyes. "Next time try not to get in trouble miss.", he said. "Thank you for saving me, I really don't know how to repay you. "
"It was nothing really, that guy didn't even stand a chance against me. You however are too weak to defend yourself, you could have died there." You started to hate his cocky personality. "And what is your name ?", you asked. "Names Hwoarang, that's all you need to know." then he left without letting you introduce yourself and you went to work.

Jin Kazama:
You worked for a successful company named Violet Systems. One day your boss Lee Chaolan brought in a guy. "Y/n L/n meet my nephew Jin Kazama. I brought him in because his father and grandfather are trying to hunt him down. He has some special powers that they want to take for themselves and we try to help Jin. So Y/n ease show him around the building. I have some business to do, see you later.". After you showed Jin around , Jin asked :"Would you like to get some lunch together?", you kindly accepted the offer. You thought of how kind and handsome he is and thought about being friends with him.

Steve Fox:
You were a huge boxing fan. Your favorite boxer was the well-known Steve Fox. You really liked his looks, personality and the way he fought, you even went to every match he had. What you didn't expect was that you were going to meet him. As you were standing in the front row at the match, you noticed that the opponent he had, tried to cheat in order to win. Steve didn't notice that the opponent gloves looked heavier than usual. When the opponent swung towards him you said: "Steve be careful he's cheating, his gloves are modified to hurt you!". Steve heard you , dodged the attack and won. The opponent dropped his gloves and revealed that his gloves were filled with stones , which disqualified him. After the match Steve stopped you before you went to your car and said "Thanks for warning me, without your help he would send me to the hospital." "It's not a problem, I would do anything to help my idol!" "Can I have your number?" said Steve, "I would like to hang out with you." You accepted and exchanged numbers. You couldn't believe that someone like Steve would like to hang out with you.