He asks you out Pt.1

Hwoarang:
"Hey Y/n! Wanna hang out after training? I know a cool place for that."
"Sure Hwoarang. Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise I can't tell you about. Now let's go before Master gets mad."
"Alright."

*Few moments later...*
Both of you reached a dock. You instantly recognized that was the place where Hwoarang liked to go yachting.

"C'mon Y/n. Get on the yacht with me."
He helped you get on.
"So what are we doing?"
"Just hold on a bit... I have something important to tell you."

- At the middle of the sea-
"Hey Y/n listen. I can't believe I'm sayin' any of this but I like you. Like love you I meant. I know I seem like a douchebag and that you probably don't want to be with me... But I want to go on a date with you." Hwoarang blushed
"Aww... Hwoarang..." you were shocked to hear that he likes you too. Hwo then looked into your eyes. He must have spaced out a bit. You blushed too.
"Y/n, will you go on a date with me? You don't have to if you don't want."
"Oh my God... Hwoarang I ... I ... I have no words..." you said amazed.
"Yeah, I understand.... You don't want to go..." Hwoarang looked away from you, kind of sad.
"No no no. That's not what I meant... I would be more than happy to go on a date with you. I think that you're so awesome and hot and I want to be with you too." Hwo stared back at you. This time his face went from a frown to a smirk. You knew that he was gonna get cocky.
"So you think I'm hot and awesome, huh? Well I knew that you were into me. I'm the best and no babe has ever rejected the Hwoarang. "
"Should we go back to the shore now?? It's getting late."
"Fine. I'll take you home though. I don't want someone to steal my date."

Jin Kazama:
"Hello Y/n. I wanted to ask you something important."
"Sure, Jin. What is it?"
"Well... I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me? You don't have to if you don't want."
"Aww, Jin... I would really love to... but what about Xiaoyu? Won't she be angry at me?"
"Don't worry about her Y/n. I will explain it to her. Wait... Why would Xiaoyu be angry?"
"Well... do you remember when you first came to the office? Then a few weeks you saw Xiaoyu there? Well... she...uh.."

You kind of hesitated to tell Jin about what happened. You could ruin their friendship if you told him something. Maybe Xiaoyu would start to hate you more.

"Y/n?? What did you want to say? Hey! Did you space out?"
"Huh?! Oh... Sorry Jin. I wanted to say that Xiaoyu was telling me things like Who do you think you are to flirt with Jin? or Jin deserves someone better. Do you know why she said that?"
"... *sigh* She has a huge crush on me... but I don't like her that way. I only see her as a friend. I hope that you understand that she doesn't know what we see each other as."
"I feel like I'm in her way. Will she accept it if we go on a date?"
"I sure hope she does. If not I will talk to her. Now... where would you like us to go to?"
"(Place)."
"Sounds wonderful. I'll pick you up at 6 if that's ok."
"Sure then. Come over at 6."

Steve Fox :
Steve told you to meet him at the gym you both train at. He said there was something important to tell you and you were to impatient to find out.
When you arrived there you were slightly disappointed to see no one there.

Maybe he's late. Heh... I don't think that he'd lie to me...right? He's not like the others... right? He wouldn't leave me for someone else like my exes... right?
Your train of thoughts was interrupted by a familiar voice.
"Hey Y/n ! Sorry, I'm late... Today's traffic is terrible. Did you wait for me long? Wait... are you ok? You look like you're about to cry."
"I-its n-nothing... I'm alright. I was just thinking..."
"Y/n... you know that I care about you and I'm always here for you. You know that you can trust me. Tell me what's wrong."
"I- I was just thinking... I'm fine really..."
"I don't think you're doing well... Listen Y/n I know when something is wrong. We've been friends for a long time right? Do you not trust me?"
"I- i-its not that.... It's just that I also have something important to say..."
"It's alright. I will respect you no matter what you tell me."
"S-s-steve? I really wanted you to know that I have feelings for you... I really really l-like you... I-I-I mean... *sigh* I mean that I love you Steve..."
"Y/n...I-I can't believe-"
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that... I want you to know that I love you... But I ruined things again... Sorry... I don't think I deserve your love and affection... Why should I?? My exes left me because of me..."

With that you started crying.

"I'm so sorry.... I didn't want to ruin our friendship..."

Your crying became stronger.

"I didn't want to fall for you... It hurts... It hurts me to think that you might leave me... It-"
"Y/N! You said enough... Don't bring yourself down again. It hurts me seeing you like this... I love you too Y/n. So stop denying that.  I can help you get over it... I can help you feel loved again... I promise I'll never leave you... Now please stop crying. "

Steve then pulled you in a tight embrace.

"I love you Y/n."
"I-I-I love you too..."
"I wanted to ask you out on a date... but things didn't really work like I thought... I wanted to ask you while we're training and I wanted to tell you first. But it seems that you did that already. Anyways... do you want to go on a date?"
"Yes! A million times yes!... heh... sorry I got to excited..."
"Then it's a date. Where do you want to go to cutie?"

You blushed, then smiled.

"(Fave Restaurant)."
"Sounds good. I'll pick you up at 7."