21

Jungkook was laying on the ground. Someone beaten him up badly. His face was swollen, lips bleeding. He couldn't get up. He was exhausted. His body was aching everywhere. " Bustards " said Jungkook.

Having enough of laying down on the ground, he went from laying position to sitting position. His right arm was resting on his right knee. He looked at the guys laying on the ground in front of him. He scoffed and got up from the ground. He walked in front of that specific person who was messing with him for so long.

Jungkook poked the guy , using his leg. The guy groaned in pain. Jungkook tsked. " Lee Seon . I told you not to mess with me but you kept on messing with me " Jungkook harshly poked the guy's chest. " I even left taekwondo academy for you but you thought my silence was me being weak. Keep messing around with me. Just remember that don't pick up on the weaks. Let's get you to hospital " Jungkook helped the Lee Seon. Lee Seon put all his weight on Jungkook. " Why are you helping ?" Lee Seon asked Jungkook. " Because I am not a jerk like you " Jungkook said with an attitude. Lee Seon chuckled in disbelief. He never thought the Jeon Jungkook would ever help him after beating him.

" Yah! Lee Seon's sidekicks! " Jungkook shouted . Those guys immediately got up. They were beaten up by Jungkook. For now, Jeon Jungkook means the crazy monster. " Let's go to hospital. Tsk can't believe you guys are such losers. " Jungkook scoffed. Seon sighed. Seon was too tired to talk back but he was too tired.

" As I have beaten you up, I am coming back to the academy " Jungkook flashed Seon a smile. Seon looked away from Jungkook because he was flabbergasted. It was weird that Jungkook was throwing smile at him. So weird.

" Ow! " Jungkook winced. " You should've thought about this before getting hit by this guys " Jimin said. Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jimin. Then Jungkook groaned in pain as Jimin dabbed the cotton on his wound harshly. " Fuck Jimin! " Jimin harshly dabbed again. Jungkook was biting his knuckle in pain. Jimin smirked at his friend's pain. " You deserved it for fighting "

Jimin looked at the guys who had been beaten by Jungkook. Those guys were being treated. Some were laying on bed , sitting on chairs or shivering from the trauma. First of all, it's their leader's fault. Lee Sean was the one who provocated Jungkook. So Jungkook beat their shit off.

Before coming to hospital, Jungkook called Jimin. The reason was Jungkook forgot to bring his credit card ( the reason was his mom managed to agree his dad to cut off Jungkook's allowance) and Jimin makes another level of excuses for him. Jimin did that for him before. So Jimin was the number one choice for Jungkook in these types of situations. And Mrs. Jeon wouldn't question Jungkook if he said he was staying at Jimin's place. Perfect.

They all got treated. Jimin stood in front of Jungkook, arms over his chest. Jungkook sighed. " Fine! I will tell you my reasons. " Jungkook muttered. " Enlighten me with your story please " Jimin sarcastically said. Jimin was worried for Jungkook so it was his right to be upset with Jungkook.

" These guys were the reason I left the academy. " Jungkook said, looking around him except Jimin. Suddenly finding everything around him interesting. Jimin felt bad. He knew why Jungkook left the academy. " I-i'm sorry " Jimin apologised.

" Neh. No need to be sorry " Jungkook smiled. He was now feeling free. A burden was lifted up from his chest. But he needed other things to be alright to. But how long? he kept secrets from his friends.

" But you should be sorry to us " Both Jimin and Jungkook looked at all 6 of you wide eyes. All of your amrs' were on your chest. " How long you were waiting for us ?" Jungkook asked you all, looking everywhere. " For very long time " Jin said, playing with his nails. Then Yoongi said, " It's our time to beat the shit out of you " Hoseok broke his knuckles. Jimin slowly moved away from Jungkook. He kept on pointing at Jungkook. As a gesture that everything was Jungkook's fault. " Ah Jimin-ah! Where are you going ?" Taehyung caught Jimin before Jimin could ran away.