CHAPTER 21:Rotten cake

"Ughhh!! It's past the 25th already wtf!", Chan groaned, annoyed AF.

They have finally found Heoni, who got lost as they remembered that his sense of direction SUCKS.

"You got us worried hyung", Hoyoung said, sitting right next to the vampire who was pouting like a child after Yongwang scolded him for it.

"Yongseung-hyung!", Gyehyeon called out.

The vampire was up the trees but heard him clearly,
"What is it?", he asked.

"Uhmm, there was a flying cockroach and it landed on your shirt", Gyehyeon shouted.

Yongwang's eyes widened as he turned into his bat form and flew back down to get Gyedong get rid of it.

"I ain't touching that!", The older vampire complained.

"Ffs! Gyehyeon just do it!", Yongwang said again, but Gyedong just shook his head.

Yongseung sighed and swatted it off his shirt, stunning the vampires.

"What? It's fine", He said, giggling after.

"I need some of that courage", Gyedong joked.

"Yeah, you have none", Heoni teased, and the younger vampire stuck out his tongue.

-

Kangmin sighed as his handcuffs were finally removed, he was kind of happy that Jiwook didn't visit him to bang another woman.

Which of course he didn't know who, but he is getting tired of the noises and wished he didn't have an ear.

Good thing there was a clock on his room, and let out a choked sob when he realized that his birthday just passed.

It was definitely the saddest birthday he had.

Flashback:

Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday dear Kangmin!
Happy birthday to me!

Kangmin sung with sadness as he stared up the ceiling, Jiwook handed him his food then eagerly left.

Kangmin stared at the door and when the noises started, he began to cry.

"I MISS MY HYUNGS!", He sobbed, as he curled himself into a ball of sadness using the blanket and kept crying.

"Please find me! I hate it here!", He added, and didn't even bother to touch his food, Jiwook doesn't care anyways.

He is 19 today, but it this birthday feels like a punishment, he should be happy today, not a sobbing mess.

Well their past entertainment forgets his birthday as well and would usually, on accident, schedule shit on that day.

He learned to deal with that because he has his hyungs.

But today is the 25th of January and here he is, kidnapped and all lonely.

The only thing he is wearing is the silk robe.

-End of Flashback-

-

Jiwook lay the girl right beside him and remembered about Kangmin.

Man! His sister really had to fuck shit up by coming here.

How the hell did she even find him.

He'll figure that out later, he forgot that he needed to win Kangmin over.

-

Yeonho is looking after Kian for Minchan who needed to go ASAP.
They bought the puppy a leash so he won't get away.