Chapter 4

・By Drex・

Drex pov:
So Henry i don't think Ray is coming i think he doesn't care about you he only had 13 hours left... And he still isn't here i think he is already searching for a new sidekick...

Henry pov:
Is this all true maybe it's true maybe Ray doesn't care about me and is he already searching for a new sidekick maybe Jasper or something... Maybe Ray always hated me and now I'm finally gone and Jasper probably also doesn't care about me he just wants my job and Charlotte just wants to work in the Man Cave oh and my parents i don't know they probably hate me i already knew Piper was there favorite child.

Drex pov:
Maybe is Ray really scared for me and is that why he still isn't here he is probably coming with a lot of weapons like always when he fights me... He never does that by other criminals...

3 hours later

Henry pov:
Okay im almost sure everyone hates me it's only 10 hours left and still no one came to search me Ray probably pretended like he did care when Drex kidnapped me and showed it Ray... Ray is now probably watching a movie with Schwoz.
They are just gonna leave me here and they probably like it that Drex is hurting me every hour!

Drex pov:
I'm confused Ray still isn't here doesn't he care about his sidekick? Wait i'm gonna call him

・In the Man Cave・

Ray pov:
Im really worried about Henry is he okay?

*Emergency call*

DREX TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE NOW! "Ray it's only 10 hours left almost 9 do you care about your sidekick or not?" YES BUT I CAN'T FUCKING FIND YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU IDIOT!!!

*Call ended*

SCHWOZ BE FASTER ONLY 9 HOURS LEFT I BET HENRY IS REALLY SCARED THERE! "I Try everything i can!"

・By Charlotte and Jasper・

Jasper pov:
I'm glad Henry is with Ray "Yea same i was really worried about him" and im also glad we have a day off tomorrow! "Same but i like working so if we hadn't i didn't really care" Yea but your working IN the Man Cave im working OUT the Man Cave in Junk 'N stuff "But your always in the Man Cave in your break and Junk 'N stuff isn't that bad" That's true Char.

・In Henry's house

Dad pov:
I'm glad Henry's boss told us that Henry was with him but Henry could text us about that! "Honey his phone is broken" Yes but he could call with the phone of his boss. "Yea we talk tomorrow with Henry about that."

・By Drex・

Drex pov:
Looks like Ray isn't coming for you he has only 8 hours left... "He will come he told you he didn't know where you where!"

*Drex punches Henry*

*Punch* stop *punch* telling *punch* me *punch* things *punch* I *punch* already *punch* knew! *punch*

*He hurted Henry really bad*

Drex was talking to me and punching me i started to become really dizzy again and before i could say something my eyes rolled and everything went black...

---
Hi im sorry this chapter is really short but i promise the next chapter will be longer but i wanted to end with this so i decided to make a shorter chapter and then the next longer