Chapter 15

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Cristiano slowly walks towards the bed, his eyes piercing into mine. My eyes fall onto his chest, that has water droplets all over it. It isn't until he is completely at the edge of the bed that I look back up at his face.

"Are you still sore?" He asks me, carefully eyeing my body.

"N-no." I answer in a shaky tone.

"Good." He says with a smirk. Out of nowhere he grabs me by my ankles and drags me towards him. Before I know it, he's on top of me and his lips are attacking mine. His hands creep up from my legs all the way to my waist. He gives me a light squeeze and I start kissing him back. It's not like I have much of a choice, but at the same time I kind of liked this. Was it so wrong to like sex?

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, and our tongues collide. He moans against my mouth, and slowly his hands reach up and start unbuttoning my shirt. After my shirt is unbuttoned, Cristiano breaks our kiss, slides my sleeves off of my arms, and takes the shirt out from under me, throwing it to the side. I can feel him staring at my breasts, and the bulge under his towel starts to grow.

It was a strange feeling to know that I turned him on. Or at least my body did. When I looked in the mirror all I saw was a scared, thin, little girl. So what did he see?

He starts kissing my neck, and peppers little kisses down past my collarbone. I let out a little gasp when he lays a kiss on one of my nipples. He makes his way down to my stomach, and I can feel myself getting wet. His fingers wrap around the hem line of my pants, and he swiftly pulls them off of me. Tossing them aside, just like he did with my shirt.

He bites his lip, viewing my fully exposed body. One of his hands travels from my thigh, all the way to my chest. He takes one of my breasts in his hand, and his thumb circles my nipple. I shut my eyes, and softly moan.

Suddenly, he grabs my ankles, and flips me over, so I'm on my stomach. He lifts me up by my waist and presses his bulge against my sex. I hold myself up with my hands and knees, and I immediately realize what we're doing. I hear the sound of his towel dropping to the floor. The tip of his member grazes against my clit, making me quiver and whimper a little. He groans, and slowly pushes his length inside of me. I sigh in ecstasy, as his member gets even deeper, and he lays one of his hands on the side of my waist. It didn't hurt like the last time, but his length being inside of me took time to adjust to.

He puts his other hand on the other side of my waist and thrusts into me. I bite my lip to stifle a gasp. His grip around my waist grows tighter and he thrusts into me even harder.

I moan as his thrusts grow stronger and fast moving. Cristiano's moans are lusty and throaty, it's driving me crazy. Did I like this too much? Cristiano didn't seem to mind that I was enjoying it. I arch my back a little and he moans even louder. I felt a slight sense of achievement. It was my job to please him, to be there when he wanted or needed me. I was doing my job, and I was doing it well.

"Fucking hell." I hear him whisper through one of his moans.

I look back at him over my shoulder. His cheeks are flushed, his eyes are focused on the sight in front of him, yet filled with lust. He notices me looking at him, and looks back at me for a few seconds. One of his hands slips down in between my thighs and starts to rub my clit. My eyes roll back into my head, and I whine from the pleasure. The feeling of him moving inside of me, while he's touching me like that, is pure euphoria.

I never expected sex was going to be like this. I had been raised to believe everything about a Donna's life revolves around making the Don happy. But right now he seemed so focused on me. My toes start to curl, and my sex pulses. I can tell I'm close.