chapter 3

"i'm sorry"

Same day in the morning.

Taehyung wake up in unfamiliar room and then he remembered what happened last night the he kiss irene last night and how they ended up in make out session he looks to his side and it was empty so he grab his suit last night and go downstairs and he saw irene making a breakfast. He forgot jungkook he is too focus of irene right now but then he remembered  that jungkook is staying in jimin's house because jungkook text him yesterday but he didn't reply. He was lost in his thoughts that irene calling him 3 times already.

" hey tae are you okay?" irene ask once he saw taehyung looking at her now and smiled.
"yeah i'm okay"taehyung said to irene and give her a peck on her lips and irene kiss him back.
"let's eat tae" irenen said and now they are eating comfortable, after they eat now they're going to watch some movie taehyung requested to irene because he wants to enjoy this morning before going back home to his house. They enjoyed watching movies , they cuddled while watching sharing kisses to each other. Hours past and now taehyung is going home he said his goodbye to irene and kiss her one more time before going home, after the kiss taehyung is on his car right now and start the car to go home, after 30 minutes he arrive at their house of jungkook he didn't if jungkook is home right now. He opened the door once he open the door he saw jungkook with puffy eyes looking so pale.

Once jungkook saw the door opened and revealing taehyung on the door he immediately stood up and ran towards taehyung to hug him but he stop on his tracks when he saw something on taehyung neck 'hickeys' he knows that its not made by him then he ask taehyung.

" tae what's on your neck? Why you have hickeys?" jungkook ask taehyung he wants to know if taehyung would lie to him and tell him the truth.

"it's not hickeys jungkook, its just mosquito bites" taehyung said to jungkook nervous but jungkook didn't believe him because he knows what looks like of the mosquito bite, he knows that is hickeys jungkook didn't to be fool again. Jungkook burst in tears he can't take it anymore he cried infront of taehyung even if he didn't taehyung to saw him crying because taehyung will think that he is weak but he didn't care. He want taehyung to know that he's in pain right now.

"tae why? Why did you lie to me?" jungkook ask to taehyung while his tears keep falling from his cheeks, taehyung stood their froze didn't know what jungkook talking about but he keep his emotionless face.

"what do you mean?" taehyung ask he wants to know what jungkook is talking about.
"do you love irene tae? Do you still love me?"jungkook said facing taehyung with his sad face  he looks so weak right now jungkook wants to hear that taehyung still love him but taehyung didn't answer he just stare at jungkook with his eyes wide shock at jungkook question and jungkook can't take it anymore.
"i said do you still love me taehyung!"jungkook shouts because he hates silence so now taehyung take a deep breathe and said.
" i didn't love you anymore"taehyung said not looking into jungkook's eyes now jungkook hearts broke into pieces.
"tae look at me please"jungkook said now taehyung are looking at him in the eyes
"is it because of irene? Is it because you love her and not me?"jungkook ask to taehyung and there is no way taehyung gonna lie because he wants to end this relationship with jungkook and he wants to be with irene right now so taehyung tell the truth to jungkook.
"yes i love irene and not you jungkook"taehyung said looking at jungkook's eyes taehyung can see the pain in jungkook's eyes but he didn't care but jungkook smiled
"taehyung why? Am i not enought to you? Why did you cheat on me? You just can tell me if you didn't love me anymore and i will do anything to bring your love back but why you did you cheated of me? Tell me tae why!"jungkook ask, taehyung now is in pain seeing jungkook like this he didn't know why he is hurt when he saw jungkook crying like this he knows that he didn't love jungkook anymore and he loves irene now but he can't find an answer to jungkook's question but he answers what comes on his mind.
"because i'm happy with irene, she makes me happy, she's not like you so annoying! And clingy! Let's just end this f*cking relationship!" taehyung said to jungkook, now jungkook  look at taehyung tears in his eyes and his eyes are red because of crying he look at tae and smiled.
"okay taehyung if you want to end this relationship i will give it to you, but tae i hope she will not hurt you, she will love you more than i do, i hope she is annoying like me , i hope she can make you happy forever, taehyung i don't know why but i f*cking love you so much, but i guess my love is not enough. For the last time i love you taetae"jungkook said and kiss taehyung before he ran outside of their house ang leaving taehyung alone to their house.

Once jungkook is gone now taehyung burst in tears he didn't kno why he is crying but he let himself cry until there's no more tears to fall. Jungkook now is going to jimin's house because he didn't know where to go or stay and jimin his bestfriend so he's going now to jimin once his outside of jimin's house he press the doorbell and the door opened revealing a happy jimin. Jimin open the door and surprise by jungkook hugging him when he opened the door, he heard jungkook sobbing that's it jungkook knows everything about taehyung and irene. Jimin hug jungkook back and said comforting words once jungkook stop crying jimin bring jungkook to the living room where yoongi is and once yoongi saw jungkook puffy eyes he immediately hug jungkook.
"hey kookie you okay? What happened?" yoongi ask to jungkook and jungkook told them what happened earlier. When jungkook done yoongi now is fuming in anger he didn't know taehyung would say that to jungkook. And jimin dissapointed because of taehyung but he choose to stay quite and comforted his friend. Jimin call jin and hobi to tell about jungkook you can tell what their reaction about what happened. Now jungkook is with them they will make sure jungkook will move on and make jungkook happy.