↳32

'im going to the bathroom, be back in a bit' minho says and gets up.

he walks out of the dressing room into the hallways to the bathroom. he wants to walk into the bathroom but bumps onto someone.

'oh i'm sorry' minho says and looks up, only to meet chan's eyes. 'c-chan'

'its okay- minho...' chan looks around and sees no one. he grabs minho's hand and softly drags him to a empty room.

'c-chan p-please i-i' minho stutters.

'you can go later, please let me talk to you...' chan softly says, they get into the room and chan locks the door.

minho gulps and just keeps on staring at chan. chan takes a breath in and out. he walks over to minho and hugs him tight.

'w-what- o-oh' minho says and lightly hugs back.

'im so sorry, really really really sorry' chan says and minho just stays silent. 'i-im sorry for not coming back'

't-tell me why... w-why didn't you c-came back...? w-what was the reason?' minho asks and starts to sniffle.

'm-my old manager threatened me... threatened you... i-i protected you...' chan says and backs away. 'b-but he's gone now! f-finally'

minho shakes his head and drops some tears.

'y-you just left me... y-you never came back... o-our relation was so good so i knew we would be f-friends but you just left!' minho cries out.

'i-i know but i'm sorry! i really am! i'm a coward, a dumbass, it took me way to long to contact you, i only text you but you blocked me, i never dmed you, never liked something of you online... i did nothing because i was scared...' chan says and sighs.

'y-you're way stronger chan, you know that, i-i cried day in and day out because you broke me, a few days a-ago you posted that photo and deleted it, i completely b-broke down, i-i was so confused by it...' minho says.

'i-im so sorry, i was also confused and i-i just needed you so much but i knew that i c-could never get you back' chan says and minho cups his cheek.

'y-you never know, im happy we talked now, i-i will maybe give you a chance, give me time okay... i need it b-because i need you back in my life...' minho says and chan nods. minho smiles softly and lets chan go, unlocking the door and getting out of the room.