!!Important!!

Things will be Mentioned here:

☆What will happen to the Fanfic
☆Questions about the Fanfic that I seen.
☆ ABOUT MINERVA AGAIN. (Aka the Second Female Lead)

-----

Hello! Everyone...Uh...I wanted to apologize since I actually said that this fanfic is done with Hiatus but to be honest.

I couldn't get into writing this fanfic since WWMAP is taken into the more Drama route. I mean I love Spoon's art but the Manhwa had taken that Dramatic route it didn't get me into going back to WWMAP. After the end of season 2, It didn't seat well with me.

The Amnesia arc is dragging so long that I fallen out of WMMAP.

But the good thing about this fanfic is that I already had everything planned. All I need is that the Amnesia Arc or Dramatic Arc of WWMAP to end.

But since It's not planning to stop anytime soon. Thanks to that I fallen out of the Hype of WWMAP.

This fanfic will probably Update but it'll be slower, It'll take me like alot of time now. Since I have no Energy to write this fanfic the Spark isn't there tbh.

So, I'm sorry ;;; This Fanfic won't update fast until the Amnesia Arc ends. When it ends expect alot of Updates from ths fic.

At the moment I fallen in deep on Genshin Impact and I'm planning to make a Fanfic about it.

It's about Xiao Guardian Yaksa :DD

If you want to read it feel free to drop by on this Account BlueLotus_001

Questions:

Is this Fanfic BL?

Hahahahahahahahahaha....Sadly no.

Is not that I hate BL, I actually like them. But I have no idea how to write it and the WWMAP Fanfic of Prince's who becomes Athy's brother who has a YAOI Main love interest is already common? No?

Also THINK about it. AMBROSE was a GUY before he was reincarnated. I mean? A Dude like him will think it's weird as FUCK to fall for a guy. So, Let's end it with that no?

YUCK I DON'T LIKE MINERVA!

Have you ever heard of falling out of Love?

In relationships people tend to fall out of love and Ambrose and Minerva's Relationship is one of them. The two fall in love but they don't end up together.

Basically,Minerva is the Second Female Lead. You guys know how things end for the Second love interest no?

I mean No one saw that?? I made it rather obvious. ??? Hmmm..

Second love interest always have the unluckest ending...:D Haha Right? LACHESIS??

Who is The Main Love Interest?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha :D

You'll see soon enough :D.

Welp see you guys when this now Snail Fanfic Updates. :D byeeeeee...