Chapter 4:

"Dabi?" I asked and opened the window. "What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper yelled, trying not to scream and alert my dad.

"You didn't come so I came to you." He whispered back.

"How did you find my house!?" I whisper yelled again.

"I follow you to make sure your safe." He shrugged and looked around my room.

"Dabi that's creepy." I glaired.

"Y/N, who's he and why are we whispering?" Ruka said as she popped her head between us.

"Dabi you have to leave, if my dad catches you I'll be in so much trouble." I pleaded.

"I just wanted to say that I won't be able to see you the next few days, I got a lot of work." He sighed as he patted my head. "goodnight little mouse." He smirked as he started to crawl out the window.

"Your unbelievable." I sighed and face palmed.

"Bye!" He smiled as he left. I couldn't stop the small smile that crept onto my face as I waved.

"He's cute." Ruka smiled as she bumped me.

"Huh? Oh yeah. He's alright." I shrugged and sat down.

"How do you know him, I need the details."

I told her everything. How we met and so on. She sat and listened.

"That's adorable! Its like your in some kind of cliche romance movie. Im so jealous." She squealed.

I laughed slightly, "I don't see him in a romantic way. He's just a friend." I shrugged and looked at my hands, "plus I doubt he likes me like that. Bet he's just the type to flirt with anyone he meets."

"I don't know, he did come to see you not too long ago and even confesses of following you to make sure your safe. It definitely means something." She rolled her eyes as she patted my head.

"I don't know, plus I already like someone else. Remember Kanaki?"

"Yeah but, come on he's obviously into you!" She whined.

"Or he could just be really friendly."

"But-"

"Just shut up and go to sleep." I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to think of Dabi falling for me, something about him definitely drew me to him but I have a feeling in my gut about him. That he's not as he seems. The scars, the dark clothing, and him saying he ran from home. Could those indicate that he may be no good? Especially the way he flirted with me the second we met.. Sure he's cute and charming but maybe that's a mask. Hell, he could be a murderer who tricks girls. Or not.. all I know is I get a strange feeling in my tum when around him. I should be careful from now on.