Bonus Chapter

Becky sighed as she strode up to the stage.
"Linda Monroe was a successful lady. With a loyal husband and '4 beautiful blonde boys' to quote Linda. She was known as the prophet. She was the ruler of the Wiggly supporters. They brought her Wigglys. She killed many. Always hated me. The Wigglys made her do things she would never do in her right mind. One of which was capturing Hannah, here. My fiancé and I were brainwashed too. We had caught Hannah who had a doll. Unfortunately, I had made a mistake. I was unconscious and my fiancé had  taken the doll, unknown to all but him. I do not know what happened while I was unconscious. I remember waking up to my fiancé. He told me what I missed and helped me get out of the brainwash. He had been awoken by Hannah's sister, Lex. He waa trying to take down Linda. The only way they could, was to kill her. And I was the girl to do it. I went over. She, out of her mind, mocked me. I shot her. The followers ran over and my attorney, Gary Goldestein (who was also out of his mind and very close to Linda) called her husband.

Tim looked over to his dad for confirmation. He nodded and whispered.
"Impressive, right? She healed me. Just after Ethan's death, I was stabbed by a man who seemed to be in a hurry. Becky healed me in the cinema. The film playing happened to be the movie they were trying to see. She healed me WITH FIRST AID KIT."
Tim mouthed "Wow" as he gazed at Becky with new eyes.

The end.
Hello. I hope you enjoyed this fanfic. There will be a sequel focused on Paulkins. It is called Ying without Yang.