°Memories°

You had been staying with Kenma for a week now. You were sitting on the floor in front of the TV. You were eating some apple pie that Kenma had bought a few hours prior. You flipped through the channels until you found something that had intrigued you. "Why not?" You heard an unfamiliar voice say. "Just because, now go home" A familiar voice spoke now, it was Kenma. You heard the door creak open a little "Kenma what are you hiding? You've refused to let me come over for a week now" Suddenly the door slammed open and in walked a black haired male. His hair was spiky and he wore the same jacket Kenma had. He smirked in triumph but his eyes widened in shock when he saw you. Your mouth was stuffed with apple pie and you stared up at him confused. "K-KENMA" He shouted. Kenma peeked into the living room and waved at you with a small smile. You got up and ran up to him hugging his leg tightly. "Hi (Y/N)-ie" He said as he ruffled your hair. "Hi nii~san!" You said happily. The black haired male blinked twice looking back and forth between you and Kenma. "Nii~san? Kenma who is she?" He asked confused. "Kuuro this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Kuuro" Kenma said, introducing you both. "Hewwo" You said quietly. He crouched down and cooed at you. "Hi there, Kenma I didn't know you had a sister" Kuuro mumbled looking at Kenma. "I found her freezing on the street, I couldn't leave her like that" Kuuro nodded at his response. Kuuro went over to the fridge and just stared. He slammed it closed and hit Kenma on the back of the head. "Kenma! You can't just feed her apple pie!" He shouted pointing at the fridge. Kenma rubbed the back of his head and looked at Kuuro with his head tilted. "I can't?" He asked obliviously. "No you can't!" He shouted at him. Long story short you all ended up going next door to Kuuro's house. Kuuro had went into the kitchen to make food. Kenma sat down on the couch and handed you the remote before going to play on his console. You sat down and flipped through the channels and left it on a random cartoon. The aroma coming from the kitchen had your mouth watering. The smell was familiar but you couldn't quite place what it was. He came out of the kitchen and placed a bowl of Soba noodles in front of you. He handed you the chopsticks and ruffled your hair before playing video games with Kenma. You struggled to use the chopsticks for a while. You hadn't used them for a while so you had forgotten how to use them. After you had gotten used to using the chopsticks you blew on the noodles and started eating.

{Flashback}
A/N: I'm gonna put the flashback in your point of view soo yeah

Nii~San left me by myself again. Daddy told him to watch me because he went to the store. Mommy left late last night and still hasn't come back. The house was so quiet... I grabbed my favorite plushie and hugged it tightly. It was dark outside and it was storming, there was rain thunder and lightning. I had always been afraid of thunder but Daddy would always keep me company to distract me but now I was all alone. I turned the TV on and turned the volume up until I couldn't hear anything going on outside. I jumped onto the couch and watched the TV. All of a sudden I saw a figure out of the corner of my eye. I snapped my head that way but didn't see anything. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I did the only logical thing I could think of, I screamed. "Hey hey shhh, it's mommy" I looked up and sure enough it was mommy. I stopped screaming and looked at her confused. "Mommy? Who's that man?" I asked pointing to a tall lean man with blonde hair standing behind her. "Hi there sweetie, I'm one of your Mommy's friends" He said crouching down to pet my head. "Wats your name?" I asked curiously. "My name is Ryu, and you're (Y/N) right?" He asked. I nodded making an 'mhm' noise. "Now me and your mommy are gonna....play upstairs, ok?" He said with a small smirk on his face. "Otay" I said back giving him a toothy grin. 'I like playing games but I think I'll wait to play with daddy' Minutes later the lock clicked and the door opened revealing daddy. He walked over to me and picked me up pulling me into a hug. "Hi pumpkin, sorry to keep you waiting" He said kissing my forehead. "It's otay" I said. I then remembered that mommy was upstairs with her friend so I thought he might be Daddy's friend too. "Daddy, mommy is playing upstairs with her friend" I informed. He stiffened and his expression hardened. "Was it a girl or a boy?" He asked slowly. "A boy" I replied. He nodded before putting me down and going to head upstairs. He paused at the entrance of the living room and turned to me. "Wait here ok?" I nodded and sat back down watching TV. Muffled shouting could be heard upstairs but I ignored it and hugged my plushie. Footsteps heading downstairs caught my attention, it was Mommy's friend Ryu. He didn't have on a shirt and his jeans were hardly on. He held a triumphant smirk on his face as he glanced at me "Bye (Y/N)" He said with a smile. I waved at him mumbling a 'bai bai' before going back to watching cartoons. Daddy came downstairs and boy, did he look mad. I stood up and padded over to him. "Daddy are you ok?" I asked tugging on the end of his shirt. His gaze softened and he nodded ruffling my hair. "Yeah I am, now! How about dinner?" He asked clasping his hands together. "Yesh!" I said excitedly. A couple of minutes later he came back with Soba noodles! The ones he made were the best.

~Elly