Chapter 15

**Sophia's POV**

The boy standing in front of the large metal door was not the same boy who I had come to known. Hell- I can't even tell if it is Austin.

He had on blue jeans and a plain black shirt with some black vans. No glasses were planted on his face and his bed head just added to the look.

"Sophia?"

Struggling to keep my eyes open from the weight of the lids, I watched as he ran over to me before the feel of metal left my burning wrists. The skin was raw where I had been pulling the chains, trying to get out.

Cold air hit the skin and the dried blood let me know that I hadn't started bleeding again. Yet.

Right as the cuffs came off, my body fell limp to the floor. I could still see, though I kind of wish I couldn't when I saw Austin remove a gun and hold it up to Andrews head.

"Don't touch her."

Andrew pulled out a gun of his own before pointing it at Austin. They both glared at each other for what felt like hours, until Austin slowly lowered his, Andrew following in suit.

My eyes were almost completely closed when I saw all three men turn and look at me, Austin being the only one to move foward.

I could feel arms behind my legs and back as he picked me up bridal style.

The whip lashes on my back made me whimper and he put a hand on my head soothingly.

"It's alright Soph, Ive got you."

*•*

Warmth.

The first thing I felt when I came back to it was warmth.

Why was I warm?

My eyes slowly opened and my body lurched foward as soon as I caught sight of where I was.

Everything was white. Now, I wasn't in a hospital, but by the looks of it, anyone could mistake it for one.

White walls had nothing but white curtains over what seemed to be a window leading to a hallway that I could faintly see people walking by.

The only color in the room seemed to be light grey on the white and grey comforter that I was currently curled up in. White pillows were spread all around my head and when I tried to move, I groaned in pain.

My muscles ached and my head hurt like a bitch.

Where am I?

I remember Austin taking me, but that's it. Not a thing.

Next to the bed was a white nightstand that had a white lamp and an alarm clock on it.

11: 49 PM

What's today?

God, I'm so confused.

Right in front of the bed was a glass dresser and a white bench, holding a grey pillow. The room was pretty nice, but that was the last thing on my mind.

Trying my absolute best to not cry out in pain, I stood on my feet- my legs almost giving out. The white carpet was like heaven to my blistered feet and the first thing I did was slowly walk to the window behind the white curtains.

I was right about one thing, people were in fact walking by, but it was a completely depressing sight.

Girls in nothing but a grey dress- identical to the one the girl behind her was wearing- walked in lines to God knows where.

Behind them and some to the sides, grown men held handguns and some whips as they watched the girls. I watched as they passed by until one girl looked over and I caught her eye.