Chapter 3

One after another, all 35,642 people had their chance to lift Lucks sword, and out of them, only 172 were able to, and 17 were able to swing it.

Luck laughs as he takes his sword from the last person, who was barely able to lift it, and he sheathed it and handed it to his guards who staggered under the weight.

Luck smiles as he looks at the 172 remaining people, including his friends, who were special guests, and Noelles mate.

"Now, the second test is a test of skill and talent. My talent is obviously swordsman ship, so you guys will have to demonstrate what you are good at. There will be rooms provided as you will be stying for a while. You will have a week to come up with what you are doing. If I or my mother am not pleased with whatever you do, you will be asked to leave. You will all have individual rooms to stay in, as for my demonstration, I will have to get changed for it. My guards will escort you into the training grounds."

Luck was barely able to contain his excitement as he finished saying that last sentence. The guards pushed open his doors he originally came from as he walks through with his mother, and he quickly rushed to his room to get changed into his combat gear.

His real combat gear consisted of a light blue tunic matched with dark blue colored pants with orange strips down the side, and tan combat boots. He often wore that out in public, as it was amazingly comfortable and he was constantly looking for a fight.

He grabs his sword belt and straps it on, and then scrubs off his makeup. He was rather in a hurry given he wanted to fight. He slides the sword into its spot on his hip and makes his way to the training grounds. He would be fighting the strongest soldiers they had, which made Luck ecstatic. He walks in and sees the candidates sitting in benches. They all gape in disbelief as he draws his sword with ease, and the guards all drew their swords.

Here's what his sword looks like:

Captain Yami was standing guard, to be their in case anything happened

Captain Yami was standing guard, to be their in case anything happened. Despite being so good, Luck has never been in an actual battle.

Yami signalled them to start as Luck took a few slow steps, his sword in hand. The soldiers charged at him, and Luck chuckles and quivers in excitement.

Luck immediately knocks them down with the non sharp edge of his Katana. He sensed movement behind him and he swung around and parried the sword swing. He had a special move to immediately bring himself out of the parry, which he consisted him of swinging his sword hand in whichever dominant way, resulting in him spinning his body. Luck laughs some more as he takes down several more soldiers, parrying and parrying and fighting and fighting until Yami said stop.

Luck wasn't even out of breath, or sweating, which greatly stunned his audience.

Luck sheathed his sword and bounced to his audience, mindful of the bodies on the ground.