Sabotage and Torture, Two Things I Have For Breakfast

Everyone ended up being able to go to the training camp, even the people who failed.

"How are you going to beat me if all you're going to do is sleep?" I whispered in Sero's ear, rousing him from his nap for the umpteenth time.

"Oh, cut me some slack! Kirishima, tell Mizugumo to shut up." He groaned.

"I tried and failed, but you slept and failed, Sero. We are not the same." Kirishima turned around in his seat.

"Up high!" I cackled, giving Kirishima a high-five, tears forming from how hard I was laughing.

"Shut up, you goddamn extras!" From in front of me and next to Kirishima, Bakugo yelled at us to keep it down even though it was just as noisy anywhere else on the bus.

"Hey, Se-"

Shoving his elbow in my face, Sero taped my mouth shut.

"Mmph-!" I yelled against the adhesive tape, eyes widening in shock.

"Wax that mustache while you're at it." A shit-eating grin split Sero's face.

Jiro, Kaminari, and Kirishima howled in laughter.

Shoving my hand in his face, I weaved a whole web over him.

The two of us screamed muffled curses at each other, flailing in the back of the bus as we slapped each other's hands away while trying to land a hit.

"Mizugumo. Sero. Cut it out. We're here." Erasing our quirks, Mr. Aizawa walked up to us, using each hand to tear the tape and web off of our faces.

"Ah! Ow!" Pressing the back of my hand to my mouth, I glared at my friend. "I was going to ask if you had gum!"

"Well, that's what you get for annoying me the whole bus ride! Midnight is hella scary to go up against, you know?" Swiping at the excess webs, Sero retorted.

We got up and walked off the bus, bickering back and forth.

"Fine. I'll be the bigger person here. Truce?" I held out a hand to Sero.

He narrowed his eyes at my hand skeptically. "How do I know you're not going to shoot silk up my arms?"

"Come on, am I really that horrible to you?"

"Eh." He made a contemplative sound.

"You're making me feel bad."

"Good." Finally grasping my hand, we shook once. "Truce. Though I get to annoy you as payback."

Rolling my eyes, I looked around where we stopped for the first time. "This doesn't look like the camp. It's not a rest station, either."

"Wait . . . yeah." Shinso walked up next to me. "Where's Class B?"

"There's no point in stopping for no reason," Mr. Aizawa said.

Huh?

"Hey, Eraser!"

"Long time no see." Our teacher bowed his head at the speaker.

Turning around, I spotted a car parked to the side that opened to reveal two women and a little boy.

"These are the pro-heroes who'll be working with us during the training camp, the Pussycats," Mr. Aizawa explained.

"We own this whole stretch of land here," They explained, gesturing to the expansive woods and rolling hills under the sandy ground we were standing on. "You will be staying at the foot of that mountain."

What mountain? I can't even see anything. It looks like she's pointing pretty far away.

"Huh? Then why did we stop here?" Uraraka asked.