synopsis.

CREATURE FEAR.

"funny how life changes."

         LUCY ELDER knew about the creatures that went numb in the night

         LUCY ELDER knew about the creatures that went numb in the night. Creatures that filled children's nightmares and stories told over campfires in the middle of the woods. She knew they were real because her family was one of those creatures. Werewolves. The Elder bloodline went back generations and every child born into the Elder family was gifted the gene.

All but Lucy that is. She was the different one, the one who was born plain and ordinary. But her family never made her feel different. She was always involved in everything but running under the full moon.

Nearly 50 years ago the Elder bloodline was nearly wiped out by hunters leaving their pack alpha less and weak. They made an agreement with the Hales and joined their pack and again they were strong.

The Hales and Elders had been tightly knit ever since. Until the fire.

Lucy lost her entire family.

Ten years had past and her wounds were starting to heal. That is until the remaining Hales come back to Beacon Hills. And suddenly those wounds were fresh again.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

!!CREATURE FEAR CAST !!

halston sage
LUCY CORDELIA ELDER

"I hate to admit it but I've really missed you puppy."

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

pedro pascal
BENJAMIN JAMES HURST

"I may not be your only father but
you are my only daughter."

"