Paparazzi & Media '07

How you might know 2007 was a stressful and painful year for Britney.
Paparazzi were following her everywhere, she started drinking a lot and everything was just like a nightmare. It was impossible to handle it all.
She felt alone and misunderstood.

" When I tell them the way I feel,
It's like they hear me but
they're really not listening
they're hearing what they want to hear."
said Britney

Until se one day that changed her life upside down.
She was so annoyed by those media all around her.
She didn't wanted to live like this anymore, that perfect life, that every young girl wanted to live was just slowly crumbling down.

February 18, 2007

Britney surrounded by paparazzi went to the hairdresser.
She said
"I'm  annoyed by people touching my hair. I don't want anyone to touch my hair"
The hairdresser told her to not shave her hair but she wasn't listening anyway.
She grab a shaving machine and hair started slowly falling down on the ground.
It must have been hard for her, but
I guess in that moment she didn't cared about it. She was just shaving her hair and smiling.

When she left the hairdresser outside was waiting  hundreds of people staring and laughing at her.

That night no one was talking about anything else than Britney.