Part-5

Thank you, everyone who reads these stories. This part has a lot more action than the others, so I hope you enjoy. And when I mean a lot, I mean small amount because there is barley any action from the previous chapters.

RECAP: Last time you escaped Arkham Asylum with the help of Catwoman, who then told you to go to the Iceberg lounge there, you met a Server who takes you to a mysterious person.

...

...

...

After following the Server you both eventually made it to a room with guards armed to the teeth. You notice one man with a top hat sitting in a chair he was eating fish raw it almost made you barf you could tell he had a small stature but there was a menacing aura emitting from him you could only shiver. You think about asking a question until he greets you with a warm smile.

???: " (L/N) is that you?... I haven't seen you in ages, my boy come in come in."

He said in a welcoming manner. The menacing aura from him disappeared along with the shivers coming from you. You were right he knows you a great deal of you.

You smiled and tried your best to greet him back

(Y/n): "It's been too long, my friend...how has it been?"

He chuckled before offering you a handshake you don't know what to do until your body moves on its own and shakes his hand. This was your chance to ask questions with a deep sigh as you prepared yourself.

Penguin: "Same as always, my boy enjoying my little nest egg as the best I can. Times are tough all over I'm afraid the Bat has been on a roll he's put away just about every one of us."

He's right after everyday you would see new people enter the asylum some bruised more than others. Okay let's get straight to the point that would probably be the best option for now.

(Y/n): "So why did you invite me here? If you don't mind me asking."

Penguin: "Straight to business then... Alright "

He signaled the Server who you met earlier to leave the room The server nodded her head and left the room Your a little stressed now that you don't have anyone else with you.

Penguin: "As you know, I paid Catwoman to break you out of Arkham... And mind you, that wasn't a simple task bitch was expensive. So now that your here, I wanted to ask you to do me a favor and get me an artifact."

(Y/n): "But isn't Catwoman a thief couldn't you just ask her to do this?"

Penguin: "Sadly, no, I need someone with your expertise for this mission. There's some troubles that an ordinary thief wouldn't be able to handle. We've been planning to steal this for a while now we were actually going to strike 1 month ago but the batman sadly captured you."