Going To See A Chiropractor (This Is It era)

Michael Jackson was in a lot of pain because of the cell guards when he got arrested for NOT BEING a child molester.

After the allegations of his case and the court dropped all charges on Michael, I told the king of pop that we needed to go see a specialist for the pain in his shoulder.

So, I scheduled an appointment with a chiropractor for Michael.

When we got there, we had to wait ten minutes and then the chiropractor was ready for us.

"Mr. Jackson...Would you follow me please"?

The chiropractor led us to a room where there was a bed that was like an examination table.

"Lie down here and then let me go and get your paperwork, okay"?

He left us alone and I sat down on a chair next to Michael.

"You poor baby".

I held his hand and kissed it.

Soon, the chiropractor came back.

"Now then, tell me what's been going"?

The doctor took out a clipboard and a pen.

"My shoulder is hurting me really bad. When I was in the jail cell during my trial, they handcuffed me and I couldn't move my hands. They hurt me and then my shoulder became dislocated".

Michael told the doctor.

"So, that's how long this has been going on"?

The doctor asked.

"Yes. And I can't move my arms all the way to the side, it hurts so bad".

Michael moaned, as he felt the pain in his shoulder increase when he moved a little bit.

I held his hand and Michael gave it a squeeze so he could cope with it.

"I think we need an x-ray of your shoulder and we'll have to do it now because our building is only allowed a few patients here at a time due to the coronavirus".

The chiropractor took Michael to the a different room where an x-ray of his dislocated shoulder was done.

It came out perfectly.

"Now, I want you to head back to room that we were in before, okay Michael"?

The doctor smiled in a kind way as he helped the singer sit up.

Michael made his way back to where I was and after a few minutes, the chiropractor came back with the x-ray.

"It seems that your glenohumral joint, AKA your shoulder bone, is indeed dislocated".

He pointed to what he telling us using his finger.

I saw that he was correct.

Michael Jackson's shoulder was definitely dislocated.

Because of how long his shoulder has been dislocated, the chiropractor recommended that Michael start physical therapy sessions for a few months.

Poor Applehead!

😟😟😟😟😟