part 3 the TEST

Sorry for the delay here's part 3 still in 0 POV ______________________________________________________________________________(the next day 0 apartment)

As if I won't eat I'm always starved but then again if I do eat kakashi might get suspicious of me I don't care I'll eat any way. I thought to myself then made my way to the training grounds."no one's here that sucks well time to hide." I said to myself. And then I hid in a tree and waited. Then Naruto arrived next was Sasuke and Sakura and lastly Kakashi. "What took you so long sensei a black cat, well you suck at lying." I said. "Well sorry, any ways you have a test." Kakashi said. Survival test is what it's called but it's a test to see if we can do team work, I thought to myself, great just great guess they need help now. "You have exactly one hour to try and get the three bells from me." Kakashi said. "But wait three bells theres four of us here how does that work?" Questioned Sakura. "One of you will be going back to the academy." Kakashi answered. I could see the fear of being sent back to the academy in their eyes which i knew would happen so i decided to brush it off now is when it begins." You have 1 hour to get a bell good luck. Now first rule of being a ninja stealth." Kakashi then set his timer and waited as most of us went into hiding, Naruto however was waiting out in the open and was soon tied up side down. As for Sasuke he tried to take Kakashi on by himself, he ended up in the ground. Sakura just fainted at the "severed" head of Sasuke. 0 walked over to Kakashi and looked him in the eye as he grabbed his hand and threw him across the field. "Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura hurry and get over here. We need to act like a team." They started to complain over who gets the bell and who doesn't get it. "I'll let the rest of you get it, now stop bickering and start fighting as one." He tells them as they started to fight together instead of each other, Naruto created shadow clones to throw Kakashi off his balance, Sakura was setting down traps, and Sasuke was charging up his chakra for his fireball jutsu. 0 was getting ready to take Kakashi down with his malicious style of fighting when the timer ran out of time, 0 had been just a second away from killing Kakashi and he knew that. Kakashi passed them all however he thought that 0 could use some special training and handed him over to the anbu...

To be continued...