⚡️killua⚡️

@-parqcxsm- HAHAHAH YES TY
(69😩) I JUST GOT A SNAKE AT LIKE MONDAY 25 JANUARY AROUND 4PM AND BELOW EHDBAB 2021 I WILL AND SHALL REMEMBER THIS

i woke up in my bed staring at the ceiling, "i wonder how killua is doing.." i questioned myself but hes probably doing the test..EVEN MY SOULMATE IS DOING A TEST. my soulmate might actually be in my class.

or the other class.. what am i gonna do... tiktok? nah i dont post videos...maybe..maybe music? i BARELY hangiut with my friends

"SHIT WORK" i screamed and started to get ready and sprayed perfume on me and ran

---timeskip---

"shit shit shit im so sorry" i told ane, "haha its alright!" she said and smiled, "i totally forgot about work..I REALLY AM SORRY" i said and kept hugging ane

she giggled, "its alright y/n!" she kept telling me until the bell rang, "i-ill do that" i said and ran to the counter and wiped the tears, "hello what would you l- KEIR? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" i told them or the person infront of me.

"Oh y/n! i didnt knew you were here! its really nice to see you again!" they said and smiled. i sighed, "i thought you would be out of here for 10 years" i said and grabbed a paper and pen, "what you want".

"jee dont you miss me?" they said, "not even a little. what do you want to order" i told them. they sighed, "just a icecream" they said and i wrote it down.

"i still hate you" i said and placed the sticky note on the table and scooted him away to a place for them to wait.

i walked back to the counter and waited for other customers.

---timeskip---

"ping"

i heard the bell so i looked at the front to see the tsun tsun and yes that is killuaฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

"killua?" i said and he smiled and ran to me and hugged me, "a-ah how was your test" i flushed red. he giggled, "it was good" he said and hugged me VERY tight.

"y/n?" i hear my friend keir say, "who's that" keir and MY tsundere said and they both did eye contact. killua hugged me more tightly and i just chuckled and blushed.

"ping"

"a-ah my tsun tsun you have to let go" i told killus and he blushed and looked back at me, "m-my t-tsun tsun?!" he said and let go of me and blushed, "yep now let me do my work" i said and smiled

killua's pov

keir..i dont like keir

"ping"

"a-ah my tsun tsun you have to let go" y/n told me and i blushed and looked back at her, "m-my t-tsun tsun?!" i said and i let go of her cause i didnt know what to do and i blushed, "yep let me do my work" she said and smiled.

damn isnt she cute when she smiles, "PFFFT TSUN TSU-" keir spoke but DAMN Y/N SLAPT THE HELL OUT OF THEM

"W-" keir really didnt finish his sentence cause y/n oh ho ho ho SLAPT THEM AGAIN WAOOUW. "i told you to stop talking to me once you said that you'll be back in 10years!"
y/n told keir

maybe i.. maybe i should just watch.

y/n's pov

i slapped keir again, "i told you to stop talking to me once you said that you'll be back in 10years! i told keir wanting to kill them.

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?!" keir asked and i slapt him harder. "cause you are a liar" i told them, "SO?!" they screamed and i just wanted to cry cause i dont really like angry screaming but i practice not to cry when i was younger cause its useless tho i still cry during shitty stuff like movies and yeah.

i mean its weird i practiced to stop crying even tho its kinda usefull. "first of all you said you liked me and i liked you back. the next day you kissed someone else and i got shooked. i mean we were very young and never knew love" i told them.

"i thought you never liked anyone" my zoldyck said. "yeah i just forgot about them" i said and he smirked. "aw look you still respect my gender" they said and i wanted to fight bam bam BOOM.

"killua lets go" i said and grabbed killuas hand and walked away. "ANE ILL BE GOING EARLY SORRY!" i told ane and she screamed back. "ALRIGHT" ane said and i smiled and left with killua

"where are we going?" killua asked and i smiled. "my house study" i told him and he smiled. "by the way..why didnt you wake me up?! i still had to help you! if you fail its my fault a-" killua laughed and i blushed.

"well its also my fault" he said and i was confused on how so i asked him, "how?" i tpld him and he smiled, "my fault for not doing something?" he said and i frowned, "you dont even know!" i said and he giggled.

"you know..i lied about the test..." he said and i got shocked and i stopped opening my door. "WHAT" i said and he sighed and opened the door and led me to my room and sat me down, "im sorry..i just wanted to hang out with you from 1-3pm or something to 12am i just wanted to do that.." he said and i blushed "we can" i said

"when! i wanna do it kinda now!" he said and i laughed, "litrally right now" i said and he smiled. i kissed his cheek and we both blushed and looked at eachother. "oh shit im sorry like what the fuck uh im sorry i-" i felt something warm on my cheeks and i blushed.

"t-there" he said and we both sat there looking at eachother and we both laughed and hanged out all night and morning