N.1

*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Moving to a new place isn't new to Mi-Young. The only difference is now she'll be living by herself away from her father but it wasn't going to be any different since she never really saw him more than a few days every month because he was always traveling for business but she knew better, her father hasn't been the same since her mother's death but neither has she so she can't blame him. Both became distant and barely spoke. She got tired of living in a huge empty house so she decided to go live in a house that her family owned in a smaller neighborhood.

It was easy for Mi-Young to leave her old place since she wasn't really close to anyone in school although popular for her looks she always kept to herself and focused on her studies. She only ever had one friend that lasted 10 years until she lost contact when they had moved to where she is currently moving from.

Mi-Young sighed in relief finally finishing putting the last box in her new home. It wasn't a mansion like her old house but it was much more homey and cozy. She was going to start all over again but she wasn't stressed more excited and nervous as she was going to actually try to make friends this time and try to go back to the way she was before. She knew that's what her mother would have wanted.

After 5 hours of unpacking it was nightfall and Mi-Young was starving and tired. To lazy to cook she decided to go to a convenience store she saw on the way and also to get to know her new neighborhood.

Mi-Young looked around at the different houses and small stores of her new neighborhood noticing a little comic book store, Prince Comics. Her doe eyes shine with wonder at the name like she seen it before. She arrived at the convenience store that was practically empty during this time. Oblivious to the stares of awe from the employee and the only other customer there, Mi-Young hummed while getting 2 of her favorite ramen cups and a water bottle.

She went to the cash register and put her things down to take out money. "T-that'll b-be 3.50". She looked up at the young boy working there and smiled at him giving him the money making his face go red. "Thank you" she waved as she left the store going back to her new house to eat and finally rest after a tiring day.

____

The next day Mi-Young woke up and settled for cereal still tired to make anything. After finishing she immediately started to continue to organize her new place especially her work station where she drew and sowed away whenever she felt inspired but since she did most of the work yesterday, it didn't take long for her to be satisfied with everything. She was glad she had someone set up her tv, electricity and water before moving so now she could lay on her couch until it was time to go pick up her new uniform for the new school she registered to.

Mi-Young groaned sitting up realizing she ended up falling asleep. Her eyes widened when it hit her that she needed to pick up her new uniform in an hour. She hurriedly washed her face and picked her jeans and red blouse before putting on her shoes on the way out. She ran and waited at the bus stop. When the bus arrived she got on and scanned her pass sitting close to the door since there wasn't many people on. Gasps were heard along with whispers as the ones on the bus looked at the girl awestruck. Mi-Young was used to the whispers and stares although it bothered her at first she learned to ignore it most of the time.

Arriving back home with groceries and her uniform, Mi-Young sighed and decided to cook dinner this time. Turning on her music she hummed along soon finishing making japchae.

It was still only 8pm and she didn't feel tired having taken a nap and she didn't feel like making anything so Mi-Young decided to visit the comic book shop she saw before. Putting on her hoodie since it had gotten colder she left the house and smiled at the calming night. She arrived and went in seeing it was still open. She saw a older man not even paying attention and rocking out with headphones on. She giggled and looking around in amazement at the lights and comfy feel of the store. It looked sort of familiar.

Going deeper in she saw sofas and a table in the middle with walls full of drawings and words. She paused remembering that she had indeed been here before for her friend. He always read comics here so she always knew where to find him when he disappeared. She went to the horror section smiling at the same decorations from years ago. Picking one out she saw the cover and thoughts went back to her younger self with a boy reading a horror comic together.

||*Flashback*||

"There isn't going to be a scary page next right. You said there wasn't" A seven year old Mi-Young whined.

The boy sighed and shook his head "no. Just go to the park if you're so scared Mimi, I told you that you don't have to be here with me."

"No. I saw the mean kids there when we were coming here. They're so annoying. Just continue, it looks interesting" Mi-Young pouted.

"Fine" the boy turned to look at Mi-Young as he turned the page suddenly smirking when he saw she was actually interested in it.

She jumped and shrieked when the boy turned the page seeing a scary face making him laugh as she hit him repeatedly for lying to her.

"Susu!"

||*End*||

She shook her head coming back to reality and away from the memories, she sighed smiling sadly taking it deciding to borrow it and go home feeling tired already.