Chapter 1

Me and Sophie are looking through things to pack for her and also so we can get rid of things and have more space. As I was looking through a box Sophie squealed "what" I asked curious as to why she squealed "I found mom's old diary from when she was pregnant with us. Maybe it will tell us who our father is and I can invite him to my wedding!" She said excitedly "Soph I know you want to know who our father is but.. I want you to think things through before you do something! Just... Keep in mind that if you decide to do this it may bring back lots of heartache for mom. But please think this through before you do anything that may cause more problems than it's worth" I said and I honestly don't understand why she would want a person in our lives that was never there for us and that caused mom heartache but, I hope Soph knows that if she goes through with this and mom finds out she might not forgive her for causing heartache again. And that it may not be all that she hopes for. "Okay thank you, thank you" she said excitedly and then she ran upstairs "Wait Soph" I exclaimed remembering to ask her something so I ran after her and caught up with her. "Soph would it be alright if I invited Lily and her friends to your wedding" I asked "yeah, sure" she said "okay, thanks" we shared a smile before walking off in different directions. I went and wrote out an invitation to Sophie's wedding, and after I finished I went to mail it to our cousin Lily Evans.