3 Finding Bunny II

Third person's PoV

When Team RWBY finally excited Ozpins office Ozpins fake composure crumbles. Ozpin tried to reach his mug with his now shaky hands, he is about to reach it till an image flashed

His hands hit the mug resulting the mugs hot content (which is probably caffeine or cocaine) poured to his crotch frying his weiners

Ozpin: "AHHHHHHHHH!"

---------------------

-------
--------------

Yang's PoV

Rubes been fighting the pilot coz she wants to arrive Vale more quickly but the pilot refuses to let go of the controls.

Ruby: "comeoncomeoncomeon!"

Pilot: "I REFUSE! You don't license or the authority to drive a bullhead! You'll put the other passengers in danger! As the captain of this bullhead it's my responsibility to secure the passengers safety! You should go back to your seat coz no matter what I won't give the control! OVER MY DEAD BODY!" He said in full determination while pushing Ruby's face using his one hand. Other passengers almost tear up from this man's speech and from his dedication to his work and start cheering for the pilot. Seeing this Ruby stopped bugging the pilot and calmly stand behind the pilot.

Ruby: "you know what, you are right!" She reach Crescent Rose from her back and point it to the pilots head. "bye bye then!" Then she pulled the trigger.

*BANG*

Weiss: "WTF RUBY!" She shout in panic and shock.

Seeing what happened other passengers starts to panicking and running inside the bullhead like a bunch of headless chickens.

Ruby with the help of blake (who seems have experience handling and disposing dead bodies) casually humming while moving the pilots dead body on the side and taking over the controls.