3| No more blue - Oneshot

A/N:  Decided to make this little one shot in honour of the latest lore AND this book getting 1k reads! Whaat? 

This wasn't really requested, just a little thing I wanted to do :)

So yeah! Have some Vilbur content my lovely readers!

(art by SAD-ist on twitter MMM THIS LOOKS SO GOOD)

Synopsis: Ghostbur really liked Y/n. And it seemed that Y/n really liked Ghostbur. But when Wilbur is revived, will Y/n still feel the same? They better have, because now that he's back, he's not letting them go.

(There might be a part 2 to this, if you do want a part 2, comment and vote!)

"I heard there was a special place

Where men can go and emancipate,

The brutality and the tyranny of their rulers"

His echoey voice sang, while the person next to him smiled softly, listening to his voice as the cool night air gently blowed in the wind.

"Well this place is real, you needn't fret,

With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret!

It's a very big and not blown up L'manburg"

Stars twinkled in the sky, like tiny specks of paint flicked on a canvas. Trees gently swayed with the grass, as if they were dancing to the melody. A perfect night, and they both spent it together, singing without a care in the world.

"My L'manburg

My L'manburg

My L'manburg

My L'maaaann~"

"Burg," Both of them quietly finished in unison. The transparent man turned to his companion, grinning with delight that they sang the last part of his song with him.

"Did you like it? Did you like the song?" he studied their face for any reaction other than the smile and adoring eyes they gave him. "Lovely song, Ghostbur."

Even with the short reply, the ghost beamed, a familiar sense of warmth flowing in his body. His partner turned their head towards the sky, but he still kept his gaze on them. His eyes misting over, goofily smiling as he got lost in his thoughts while staring at his friend.

This wasn't the first time he felt this way, no. He's been feeling like this ever since he met them. Giddy for their approval, a sort of longing to be near them, always looking to see them smile. He always feels joyful around them, elated. At random points throughout the day, his mind would drift to them, and sometimes mentioning them in conversations that weren't even related to them.

He figured that he must've felt this way as well when he was alive. It was the only explanation. And it seemed that you felt the same way...