~𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲~

MARIONETTE DE NIAL

She was the princess of England. Beautiful, with beautiful hair, beautiful face, beautiful body...

everything what every women ever craved for.

She lived happy life in London. Her mother was queen of the England at the time. She had best friend, Helena, they did everything together...

Swiming in the lake behind their royal garden

Go ice skating together

Singing, dancing

Having picnis together

Riding horses together

Going to local theater in town

Reading books together

Even having sleepovers together

they were best friends.

When Marionette was little girl they gave her nickname Mara, she loved it a lot.
Once she said that she read a book and there was a girl named Mara, so they have a same names.

Mara was truly happy but after her father died in war...

everything changed...

Her mother wasn't the same anymore...

She missed a body pleasure from men a lot.

She used to hook up around and Mara didn't like it at all.

On the other side her sister Catherine didn't care.

Catherine was 21 she was young adult at the time but Mara was still 17 so she was a teenager.

Her mother craved for man's touch, she was desparate, and she knew well what to do.

She had a best friend in France, the king Léo Beau.

They were best friend since childhood, their parents used to visit each other a lot.

But then they got married and haven't seen each other in a long time.

Léo's wife died when she gave birth to his second son Finn.

Léo was also desparate as his best friend, he used to fuck women from the local pub.

so

they decided to marry each other.

Marionette didn't like the idea of being in France, it was country of fake beauty and sex only. But she was excited to see a beautiful gardens what they have there.

On the other side Finn and Timotheé didn't care at all, they were men whore, almost every night spent with women from the pub, they were clowing and having fun as boys in their ages do, Finn was 18 and Timotheé was 19.

They had beautiful brother bond, always going hunting together, horse rides and they passed women from one to another. They were a great brothers.