Super weapon

She opened the door to my apartment; the smell of vanilla wafted in her nose and, instantly she was soothed. 

"Would you like a snack?" She asked wiping her shoes on the mat before removing them.

"Some water would be nice." The fox replied. She turned her head to see him rubbing his paws on the mat as well before kicking the door closed. It was times like these she was grateful for her admittedly more responsible twin since the living room was clean and so were the dishes in the kitchen. 

Placing the water in front of the fox she waited. It stuck its head down an took a long drink before looking up at her and speaking. 

"My name is Wyatt." She had to stiffle a laugh. Wyatt; what an ordinary and human sounding name- Wyatt the fox. 

"This is no laughing matter Miss-" 

"Ah, how rude I have been. My name is Violet. Violet La'rue." she said seriously. The fox squinted for a second as if in disbelief and finally shook its head. 

"well, Violet. I approached you for a specific reason." a moment of silence passed between the two. 

"You see you have something from my world. An incredibly powerful weapon that we need back" The fox resumed drinking. 

"Give it back! why would I do that. What if you are the bad guy and want to use it to conquer both worlds!" The fox sputtered and coughed heavily. 

"I am not, you see the weapon that you posses is of no practical use in this world. It meerly changes the color and, style of objects here. In my world it has more practicality" The fox said

"You could still be the bad guy!" She exploded but, wyatt looked unfazed. 

"Look at my tail" He turned around and in the back there was something there but it was as if her mind could not process it. It was nothing but, something 

"What tail?" She asked. 

"Darn, I forgot in this world you have such horrible vision. Using the weapon should help you" Wyatt let out before pouncing on her causing her to flinch. He pawed at her neck for a moment before she felt him hop off and a new sensation appeared. It was as if she was being swaddled in clothing. and finally when she opened her eyes there stood wyatt. He was no longer gold but instead some mix of red, orange, and neon yellow.

"Can you see it now" She looked at his tail and she noticed that it was jarringly sharp shaped like a star that had 100 sides and it was a hideously muted brownish color that appeared to be oozing. 

"This is what is happening to everything in my world. We call it- demistifying it. We have no reasoning for why its happening but, what we do know is that every living thing that becomes demistified turns into a horrible colorless creature and its leaking into your world. That weapon around your neck is one of the only finished protypes. 1 of 5 and 2 of them leaked into your world" She felt sick.

"you mean this cheap little 5 dollar necklace I got from the thift store down the street." A realization dawned on her. 

"I got it as a twin set"