Chapter 003 This is not scientific

"I remember the largest large dog is the St. Bernard, with a height of up to 90 cm and a weight of over 90 kg. It has a docile personality and a high intelligence quotient and they are easy to be raised... The Irish Bighorn Deer is 2.5 to 3 meters in length, 2 meters tall in shoulder height and weighs almost 600 kilograms. It is understandable that a small brown bear is not as big as a bighorn deer, but it is impossible to be a big dog of the same size as a bighorn deer, right?!"

"Pa!"

Xiao Yun raised his paws to pat the mosquitoes, and then many dead mosquitoes under the paws...

"How big is this mosquito that I thought to be a standard size...? It doesn't have a ruler to test how long it is... If the mosquito is actually so big, then perhaps capitalize on the mosquito to fatten the lizards, it doesn't seem to be difficult to understand—Oh my God, don't I have to accept the fact that I'm a mutant giant dog?! From my head to end of the tail are at least three or four meters in length, and my weight is slightly lighter than the big horned deer. Am I still a dog? I am as big as the white wolf in Princess Mononoke now !"

"Fuck...If I meet a living person like this, don't talk about speak with them, I will immediately be shot as an abnormal creature on the spot!" Xiao Yun hugged his head with his claws, and screamed up to the sky, "My god, I want to return to human society, even if I become a dog, I would rather than stay in the steel jungle ahhhhh~~~~"

After accepting the reality of being reborn as a dog, Xiao Yun no longer expects to return to the ordinary life that he did not cherish before, but wandering in the wilderness is really not suitable for him whom even not going out of the province and just staying in his hometown to study the second level university, so Xiao Yun is still very much looking forward to returning to the civilized world, even a stray dog picking up the trash can... he is so clever and wit, maybe he will be taken by a kindly owner who will raise him, right?

After all, dog food is easier to swallow than raw meat with parasites, right?

ut... if he is really a giant dog larger than a brown bear and the same size or larger of the white wolf in the cartoon Princess Mononoke, then the operation of finding a poop shoveling officer (a pet owner) will not be able to take — —Nobody can afford his food! Everyone knows that Huskies have bankrupted many police stations because their huge appetite.

Normal people will call the police if they see a giant dog of this size...

The temperature of the prairie at night was much lower than that during the day. Xiao Yun, who was thick fur, didn't feel cold. He just had a cold heart and wanted to sing Cool ... He once again recalled the happy life as a human being. He find he is really stupid, why didn't he cherish the free and carefree time of past?

"I'm hungry again...Oh...what time is it now, the takeaway guy is still at work, I want to eat hot pot food..."

With bursts of sleepiness, Xiao Yun slowly closed his eyes with tears and saliva.

On this lonely and desolate night on the prairie, Xiao Yun had a long dream. In the first half of the dream, he had been eating and drinking all kinds of food with happiness; in the second half, the dream suddenly changed. He was a normal citizen who was not born in the inland province of southwestern China, but was born in a primitive tribe where it was not be known and was extremely poor.

As soon as Xiao Yun opened his eyes, he saw the dark, greasy tent—not the beautiful dome tent in the landscape documentary, but leaning against the trees and covering it with wool felt. There is no high-quality stuff such as blankets in the tent, but very primitive animal fur.

Xiao Yun felt very uncomfortable. There was a tingling sensation on the skin on his back and buttocks. It felt like he was being placed on a very rough linen pocket. After he made the sound of movement, an adult sitting on the fur picked him up. Xiao Yun saw a clay pot on the other side of the adult, with milky goat's milk cooked in the pot, and a thinner person sitting nearby watching the fire.