Chapter 1

"Hey, Kookie," Taehyung said, walking up behind Jungkook and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

"Hey, TaeTae," Jungkook replied, with the biggest smile on his face. He placed a kiss on the older's cheek, making the older blush, despite the fact that this was normal behaviour for the both of them. In return, Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the lips, kissing him passionately. The younger didn't hesitate and kissed him back, moving his lips in sync with Taehyung's and passionately kissing his boyfriend.

"Hyungs," someone, who turned out to be Jimin said, making the two stop kissing, "There is a time and place for kissing. Kissing at the park at midday isn't the right time. I know that you two can be very flirty and like to cuddle each other a lot, but there are people around and there are young children around who probably don't understand what gay means just yet."

"You're such a mood killer, Jimin," Taehyung groaned, removing his arms from the younger's waist, "But, you and Yoongi kiss all the time."

"Yes, true," Yoongi chimed in, "But, at least we don't kiss in such a public area and we definitely don't kiss where there were will be a possibility of children being around. Now, be good and stop kissing in public areas." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder, placing a kiss on the younger's cheek, purposefully doing it while Yoongi was looking to piss him off. To make him even more pissed off, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso.

"Babe, even though this is funny," the youngest said, laughing a little, "Stop trying to piss him off."

"Ok, babe, I'll stop," Taehyung replied, "Let's go back to my place so we won't piss anyone off." The younger agreed and the both of them said goodbye to Yoongi and Jimin, walking back to Taehyung's place as it wasn't too far from the park that they were at. Taehyung's place wasn't too far from the park. In fact, his place was directly across the street from the park. He opened the front door and walked up the stairs to his room, holding his boyfriend's hand along the way. The older walked into his room, telling Jungkook to sit on the bed. Jungkook sat down on his boyfriend's bed as his boyfriend went over to his shelf that was filled with movies.

"What movie would you like to watch?" Taehyung asked.

"What are my options?" the younger asked. Taehyung looked over his movies once again, naming out the movies that he knew Jungkook would like. Most of the movies that he was naming out were horror movies. Taehyung knew that he didn't want to watch a horror movie but, since his boyfriend liked horror, he would toughen up and watch them with the younger.

"Can we watch Halloween?" Jungkook asked, with doe eyes.

"Sure," Taehyung answered, giving into the doe eyes instantly. He got the dvd case off from the shelf and took the disc out of the case, putting the disc into the dvd player after turning it on. He turned his tv on and got the remote for the dvd player, turned the light off and went over to his bed, laying next to the younger. He wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, bringing his boyfriend closer to him. Jungkook laid his head on the older's chest and intertwined his hand with Taehyung's free hand, feeling comfortable. His head rose and fell along with Taehyung's chest. The older pressed play on the remote and the movie started to play. A smile appeared on the younger's face. He knew that his boyfriend would be jumping at the jump scares as he wasn't a big fan of horror.

"You sure you don't mind watching this?" he asked, looking at Taehyung, "You don't have to watch it just because I want to watch it."

"Yeah, I'm sure," Taehyung answered, placing a kiss on the top of the younger's head, "I'll deal with the jump scares." Jungkook gave his boyfriend a bunny smile before looking back at the tv screen, seeing that the movie had officially started. His attention was half on the movie and half of Taehyung, wanting to make sure that his boyfriend didn't get too scared from the movie.

"Out of curiosity," Jungkook said, "Where are your parents?"

"They're out for the weekend," the older replied, "They won't be back until Sunday afternoon. So, tomorrow afternoon."

"Where did they go?" Jungkook asked, "And when did they leave?"

"They went to Daegu," Taehyung answered, "And they left last night." With that, the conversation ended and their attention went back to the movie. So far, there were no jumps scares, which the older was happy about, even though he knew that the jump scares would be coming soon. Taehyung stopped paying attention to the movie and looked over at the younger, mainly seeing his honey brown hair. He removed his hand from Jungkook's and put his index finger under his boyfriend's chin, gently lifting up Jungkook's head to face him. He moved closer to his boyfriend, their lips crashing into each other. Their lips moved in sync as they kissed intensely. Taehyung smiled into the kiss, moving his upper body so that his upper body was over Jungkook, making himself feel more dominant.

Naturally, the older placed his arms on both sides of Jungkook, kissing his boyfriend more intensely and taking dominance. Their attention was no longer on the movie. Their attention was now set on each other, trying fulfil their need for each other. Their kiss got deeper and deeper, allowing the tension to increase. Taehyung moved his lips from Jungkook's lips and moved to the other side of the younger's neck, beginning to leave love marks all over the younger's neck, making Jungkook moan from pleasure. A giant smile appeared Taehyung's face. He knew exactly where Jungkook's pleasure spots were. He moved his lips to the other side of his boyfriend's neck, leaving more love marks on his neck and making him moan from the pleasure that he was feeling.

"More," the younger moaned, making his boyfriend's smile wider than it already was. He moved down from Jungkook's neck to his collarbone, knowing that the collarbone was where Jungkook felt the most pleasure. Taehyung first started gently sucking on Jungkook's soft skin, making the younger's hormones go haywire, slowly getting rougher as he went across Jungkook's collar bone. He was about to start leaving love marks on the other collarbone, but, was stopped by hearing the ringtone from his phone. Taehyung sighed at the mood killer moment.

"That's a total mood killer," he said, getting his phone out of his pocket and laid back down on his back.

"Who's calling?" Jungkook asked.

"My eomma," the older answered, picking up the call as he wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, "Hey eomma." Jungkook laid his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. I'll have to find a way to hide the love marks from mum, he thought, And I'll have to hide it when going to school next week. While his parents were aware that he was gay, they just never knew the things that they got up to.

"Ok, eomma," Taehyung said, "Yes, I'm fine. Ok, have fun. Goodbye. Love you too." He hung up the call and placed his phone on the night stand and looked over back at Jungkook, instantly wanting to go back to what they were doing before.

"Let's go back to business," the older said, smirking, "Shall we?"

(i am new to this stuff so i hope you liked it but if you did not i am really sorry about it and i will try my best to make it sound more intresting)