06.

Travis pov
  Nicki drove us to Arianas house we were all squished in the backseat because of that ugly ass bitch sitting in the front. She was talking to him really flirty I never heard her talk like this with me. We all went inside Arianas house and chilled in her living room. Kai started smoking and they kept passing it on I smoked by myself I wasn't about to share a blunt with this guy or smoke his weed.

•nickis pov•
I knew Jack was getting jealous with Kai it was kinda funny. Kai was hot don't get me wrong so maybe fucking him will mess with jacks head and teach him not to play with me again I smoked a little but I wasn't high where I didn't know what I was doing.

•Arianas pov•
Zendaya was getting sleepy so I asked nicki if I can take her car to drop her off to Jacks house since they're boyfriend and girlfriend I guess...
I saw Nicki hold kais hand leading him to my bathroom we were all going but Jack wanted to stay in case "anything happened" I can tell Jack isn't as interested with zendaya as she is with him. We got into the car and drove off.

.Nickis pov.

Chase and I started kissing he carried me to the bathroom sink while his arms were wrapped around me. I pulled of his white shirt and rubbed my hand against his abs. He took off my shirt squeezing my boobs, he got a condom out his pocket and put it on his member. He grabbed me tightly and I felt him go inside me. The way he kisses my neck while stroking deep inside me Jacques started going faster I kept moaning I felt like I was gonna cum I told him to go faster while holding onto him

"Moan my name baby"

"Jacques baby don't stop I'm gonna cum"

I felt him stop he shoved me closer to the mirror.

"What happened Kai"

He looked mad

"That's not my fucking name"

He grabbed my neck and pushed me onto the mirror he kept choking me I begged for him to stop while trying to breath for some air, he threw me on the bathtub I felt him hitting my back I was trying to get up till the door opened.

Travis pov

Yea hearing nicki moan because she was getting fucked by another man made me angry but I didn't wanna interrupt that would be weird and embarrassing. I heard her moan my name I sat up thinking if that's really what she said. I heard Kai yell it happened fast I heard Nicki trying to speak sounding like she's being choked and then her getting shoved into something then when she yelled and I heard her fall I got up quick and ran to the bathroom. The door was locked but I heard how he was hitting her and her begging for him to stop I busted to door open, I saw her bleeding in the bathtub I grabbed him and pushed him to the ground kicking and stomping on him repeatedly I wasn't gonna stop till I left him bleeding. I wasn't gonna let this motherfucker get away with hitting my Nick. I grabbed him by his arm and told him to get the fuck out. I shoved the door closed and locked it I ran to the bathroom to see Nicki trying to get up.

Nickis pov

I tried getting up but lost my balance until Jack came in. I was covering myself with a towel and he carried me to Arianas bed. He tucked me in and laid with me.

"You okay" he said playing with my hair

"No Jacques he hit me" I started tearing up

"I know I'm sorry stupid question"

"Thank you tho"

"I love you nick I want you to be okay that's why I stayed it makes me feel better when ur safe"

It was silent I had to ask him a lot of questions about zendaya my head was going crazy for Jack I finally had to courage to speak up about it.

"Why didn't you tell me you and Daya were dating"

"Nick right now isn't the time"

"No I just can't pretend what happened between us didn't happen and move on"

"Nicki it's complicated I was drunk as shit last time and Zendaya talked yea we texted some days but I still looked at her as a friend"

"That's not answering my first question"

" I was shit faced when I asked her to be my girlfriend I don't remember anything."

" shouldn't you tell her Jacques"

"Mama she going back with her parents tomorrow Ima end it later"

"Are you going home"

"Nah I'm staying with you right now"

I wanted to kiss him I know it was a bad time but he looked so fucking good. I leaned in to kiss him he didn't deny we kept kissing it felt good having his lips against mine. We stopped to catch our breaths. We stared at each other. He smiled and gave me a kiss.

"What we're doing is bad Jack"

I didn't wanna end it either.

"Yea I know but I want you to be mine"

"Ur with zendaya"

"You leaned in to kiss me"

He laid down next to me hugging me I had my head on his chest I looked up at him, he noticed and looked down at me I gave him small kisses on his lips. He softly hugged me closer to him.

"I love you nick"