Filler

So the thing about this chapter is that it is a filler. The reason why is because I am having a hard time writing the next chapter. I also felt bad because I haven't updated for like three months. I am so sorry. But I am trying to get into the habit of writing so just hang tight.
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

(So this is like as if the whole apocalypse thing never existed so it's like the normal world.)

Rosalyn's POV

I was walking outside just enjoying life. The reason why I was so happy was because my older brother - Daryl - got himself together and fought custody over me from my father. He also got my dad sent to jail for the years of abuse. So I was just super happy! I was walking around the park just taking everything in. I was so caught up in my thoughts and I wasn't paying a attention. 

Then I suddenly ran into someone.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention!" I exclaimed.

"No. It's my fault for running without looking." said a voice of a boy who sounded like he was just going through puberty. I had to admit it sounded very... attractive. Looking up I saw a boy with blue eyes and brown hair. Just like his voice he was very attractive.

Carl's POV

When she looked unto see who I ran into. I realized it was a girl who seemed about my age and she was very pretty. Almost beautiful. But she was still young so she still had very young features. But her eyes were absolutely beautiful and captivating. They were a deep turquoise color and her hair was a beautiful deep dark shade. I quickly blushed and turned away once I realizing I was staring.

"Oh, umm... I'm Carl." I said sticking my hand out to her to shake. She looked from my hand to my face and smiled at me shaking my hand.

"I'm Roselyn. But you can call me Rose." she said.

"Well then, hello Rosie it's nice to meet you."

"You too." She giggled at my nickname for her. "We just met and you're already giving me a nickname."

"Well I guess that's just how I am." I smiled at her and had an idea. "There's a cafe just down the street from here and I would love to get to know you more. If it's alright with you would you like to join me?" asked hesitating a bit.

She thought for a while. "Sure, I would love to." she answered back sweetly.

~Time Skip~

Roselyn's POV

We hung out at the cafe for hours just talking and getting to know each other. It was so strange it was like we were meant to be together. By the time it was dark we were practically best friends. He was walking me to the house now. Once we got to the door we stood there and looked at each other.

"So,Rosie I had a lot of fun with you today. Maybe we can do it again tomorrow?" he asked. I smiled.

"Yes, I would love to. But could I have your number?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah. Sure." We exchanged numbers and once I was about to walk through the door. But I quickly turned around and kissed him on the cheek. He was shocked but a goofy smile had made its way onto his face.

"Until tomorrow." I said turning away again. Once I closed the door my brother asked me who I was talking to and I told him a friend. He smiled and said okay. I slowly walked to my room and smiled. I had so much fun today I wonder if maybe we were meant to meet so that our days would always be like this.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry again for not updating!

Keep on shining in all your glory.

-Ashes