The Final Good Bye

Everyone are crying for veer.
He is the heart and soul of everyone who makes everyone laugh.
Rithik and shivanya consoles bani.. Bani tries not to cry but her heart wants to cry..
She remembers all her nok jhok with veer. She was so stupid to ignore his love.. She always taken him for granted.. But now he is no more.. Her pain is more which nobody could explain..
On the other end.. Mahir who wanted to protect his brother is the cause of his brothers death.. Veer died for him.. He never wanted him to die.. He would have died for him instead.. But destiny had something else.. He looked shocked with no emotions on face.

Bela can not see veer like this. Veer was the chirpy bird who brings smile on anyones face. She can not imagine he is dead.. She looks at bani and mahir who are equally shocked tried to gather herself up inorder to console them.
Mahir drops veer's dead body.. Near the hut which is near temple..

They go infront of temple and stands..
Shesha: bela tumhare pass toh nagmani hai na.. Kya tum isse jeevan dan nahi de sakthi..
Shivanya speaks on behalf of bela as bela is too weak to speak anything..
Shivanya: nahi shesha.. Nagmani khud samne aatha hai jab usse kisi ko bachana hotha hai..
Gandhak falls on veer's chest inorder to show his sorrowness without veer( more than stone i imagine gandhak as pet 😂)
Bani: hum aise chup chap baith ke veer ko jathe hue nahi dekh sakthe..
Bela wipes her tears.. Haan..
They both get up and goes infront of shivling and perform tandav.. Shivsha and shivangi joins them.. Eventually vish and manyata and nayan join them..
They all start performing the tandav..

The tandav was enough powerful that it breaks the mountains..
Bani was crying while performing her legs were bleeding but still she is performing tandav..

Bani falls on shivji's feet..
Bela holds her.. Bela feels as if she is carrying something..
She looks at the pond near the shivling in which she can see herself.. When she opens her hands her reflection shows nagmani..
Bela feels happy she thanks bholenath.. she runs towards veer and uses nagmani on him..
After sometime.. Veer coughs and he gets back to senses..
Bela carries him near the temple where all cheels are waiting for him.. They hug him and express their happiness.
Mahir who is depressed standing looking at the shivling.. Vikrant and shakura holding them..
Veer comes and pats his shoulder..
Veer: kya hua chote.. Aise kyun kadha hai jaise koi margaya..
Mahir could not believe his eyes he hugs him tightly and cries..
Mahir: ayindase aisa mazak kiya na toh yad rakhna..
Veer: kya karega..
Mahir: jhappi ke sath pappi dunga..
Veer laughs..
Veer looks at shakura phir bacchon ke naam ke bare main soch raha hai..
Shakura nods..
He hits his head.. Tu bhi na.. Shakura hugs him tightly..

Veer sees vikrant crying..
Veer: tu cheel ke liye ro raha hai..
Vikrant: woh mera bhai...
Vik turns and sees veer. He hugs and lifts him up..
Vik: tu wapas agaya..
Veer: smiles..
He slowly moves towards bani who is crying on shiv's feet.
All the people hug him and disperse from tandav..
Shivanya and shesha smile at veer.

Veer goes and hold bani..
Veer: sweetheart.. Kya hua koi margaya..
Bani looks at him..
Bani: Veeranshu.. Tum zinda ho..
She hugs him tightly.. Behir looks at them and they hug each other in happines..
Bani hits on his chest..
Bani: veeranshu ayinda aise kiya na toh dekh lungi..
Veer: ouch mard ko dard hotha hai sweetheart..
Bani: oh sorry.. She starts massaging his chest..
Behir laughs at her..
Rivanya.. Roshiv.. and manyata blesses them and bids them a good bye..
Nayantara apologises to them..
They smile in return and hug her..
Shekura thanks them..
Veer: naamkaran par bulana zaroor
Shakura: pakka bulaunga..

Behir, vani and vishrant looks at everyone leaving and feels sad. 😔

Cheel clan leaves for cheel mansion and asks veer to join them there.

Veer nods..
Vikrant: ab aage ka kya plan hai..
Mahir: patha nahi..
Suddenly he remembers something..
Mahir: tumhare liye kuch hai mere pass
Veer: kya!?
Beni looks at them with curisoity...
Mahir shows the recording of bani performing tandav while crying for veer.
Veer: ye kab liya tune..
Mahir: jab tu mara pada tha..
Veer: aur tujhe meri fikr nahi thi thab? Tu bani ke tandav record kar raha tha..?
Mahir: arre yar.. Mujhe patha tha thu vapas ayega.. Agar tu wapas aatha aur tujhe main ye nahi dikhatha  toh soch tu kithna badha chance miss kardeth bani ko tere liye rothe hue dekhne ka..
Bela shows his eyes to mahir..
Bani takes his phone and deletes that video..
Veer: tu mere sath rehke mere jaise hi kamina ban gaya..
Mahir: manzoor hai.. Tere sath kameena ban na bhi..
He hugs mahir..vikrant jumps in between mujhe bhi toh sath le lo..
They all laugh..
Bela: toh vish age ka kya plan hai..
Vish: main yahi vikrant ke sath naglok ki raksha karungi..
Vikrant breaks the hug..
Vikrant: haan hum dono yahi rahenge..
Mahir: ab hame wapas chalna chahiye..
BeNi: nods..
They go back to their farmhouse..
Veer's room..
Veer: waise sweetheart mujhe patha nahi tha tum mere liye.. Tandav karogi woh bhi khoon bahake..
Khoon se yad aya tumhe toh chot lagi hogi..
Bani: nahi theek hai ab.. Maine apne aap ko heal karliya hai..
Veer: ek romance ka chance bhi nahi dethi..
Bani smiles..
Mahir's room
Bela goes and hugs mahir from back..
Bela: mahirji aap kuch soch rahe hai..
Mahir: agar veer wapas na aatha toh shayad main iss guilt se marjatha ki uski maut ka zimmedar main hun.. Aur uske marne ke gam main shayad khud apna jaan de detha..
Bela keeps her finger on his lips..
Bela: galti se bhi ye sab math boliye aap..
Mahir holds her hand and kisses them.. He moves closer to her and they share a passionate kiss.
Veer's room..
Veer gets angry and about to leave.. Bani holds his hand.. She moves towards him..
She cups veer's face. And kisses his lips and they share a passionate kiss.

Next day-
They go to shiv temple as they completed the task given by lord shiv..
The voice:. Bahuth khoob.. Tum charon ne mujhe prasann kardiya.. Ye shaktiyan tumhare pass hamesha rahenge.. Aur in shaktiyon ke istemal karke tum unlogon ke madath karna jinki madath koi nahi kar saktha..
All folds their hands..
Behir and vani : ji bholenath.. And smiles.
They leave the temple smiling
====================================
Don't forget to checkout epilogue😁
Note: Please do comment how much do you rate this story and if you have any feedback. I have put so much effort in writing this story. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKED THIS STORY. ❤️Any comments are appreciated 💓💕
THIS IS THE END ONE OF MY FAV FF 💓😔