𝗜𝗜𝗜

"Find three hobbies you love: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape and one to be creative."
-unknown-
________________________________

The rest of the day passed rather quickly just like any other day. It seemed as though everyday was the same. Though there is a way she could make a slight difference. Shifting.

She hadn't done it in a while and she supposed she should go greet Tom, who she was dating at the moment.

After a chaotic drive with her brother, who was absolutely terrible at driving, they made it home.

Y/n went inside before greeting her parents and going up to her room. She took out her journal which contained her script.

She read over it, fixing and adding things she might need. She carefully crossed out her safe word, adding a new one she thought of a few days ago.

All I need to say to get back to my current reality is " J̶u̶m̶a̶n̶j̶i̶" " Yankee Pankee."

Y/n then read through her script once more before finally announcing it as perfect. She put it under her pillow, getting ready to shift. Her parents never really bothered to check on her, they always thought of her as independent, so she'd have a few hours to herself. Which would equal approximately at least 6 years in her Desired Reality.

She grabbed her AirPods from her bedside table and quickly connected it, listening to a shifting subliminal.

After a while into the subliminal, Y/n felt relaxed and started to feel the symptoms. That was until, stupid Siri spoke.

"Message from 'Mattheo Riddle🧍' *Attachment 1 image*"

Y/n sighed, wondering what Theo would send now. The only images she would ever receive from him is a cursed image. And there was no doubting that this was one of them.

She opened her eyes, frustrated and grunted. Y/n grabbed her phone and clicked on the message with force, angry.

But when she saw the picture, she wanted to do backflips.

____________________________________
Mattheo Riddle🧍‍♀️>
_________________________________
Text Message
Today, 4:44 pm

____________________________________Mattheo Riddle🧍‍♀️>_________________________________Text MessageToday, 4:44 pm

I somehow ended up on riddletok and found this 😃

JSKNRJZJWN OH LAWD HAVE MERTHY 😩
Es hora de comer

i-
bro why his head look like that tho 😭
Anyway, A-b-c-d-e-f-g, I have to go.

Bye besfran

bye

bye

no let me finish
i feel rude when i let u say goodbye last
bye bestie