【 巻 - 𝟏 】▶ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

READ IN DARK MODE

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

~【 進撃のハイキュー‼ ~ 第章 】~

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The ginger was now full of tears. The people who saw the little boy cried started to look at the brown-haired boy for making him cry.

'' Oi, it's your fault for making him cry. '' A horse looking male blaming Eren for what he did.

While some people are blaming the male. Levi told the boy to go back down and go to the office. After that glaring at the male, for annoying the ceremony and making his little boy cry.

Hinata nodded in response and went back down and went to the office. He was thinking about what the male was saying hearing the name of her sister give her nostalgia. The boy thought that his family was still alive making him cry in happiness.

'' I can't believe my parents and siblings are still alive. '' Hinata mumbling to himself. However, someone approached him without him noticing and started to tackle him.

The one who tackled him was a bird. It was hugging him like it was his master. The bird has a black complexion and is now sitting on the male head. Making him dumbfounded but happy because someone is accompanying him.

'' Thank you birdy for being with me. '' The male spoke to himself not realizing that someone responded to him.

'' No problem, Call me Karasu. '' The bird responded and now is trying to sleep at the boy's soft ginger hair.

Hinata was now jumping as high as he could to remove the bird from its head. It was his first time to hear a bird who could talk. Even giving his name to the ginger boy. However, then slapped himself if he was hallucinating about the bird talking.

'' Stop jumping please, I want to sleep. '' The crow was in the head of the boy and responded with an irritating sound on its voice.

'' I'm sorry, it's just my first time hearing a bird talk to me before. '' The ginger inquired to the crow who was able to talk. He can't believe he was talking to a crow-like he was a regular person.