adrienette | the boys

In this story Marinette & Kim are brother and sister just if anyone was confused :)

They also don't live in the bakery, they live in a normal house. Their parents ain't home either there at work.

—————————————

Kim decided to invite all the boys over. Such a Adrien, Nino, Max, Luka, Marc, Nathaniel and Ivan. (I think that's all the boys 😂)

They just planned to hangout and watch the football. All the boys arrived at Kim's house at 2:30. Nino brought some beer and they decided to have a bbq.

The boys arrived in Adrien's and Nino's cars. Kim opened the door for them.

"Hey guys, welcome to my home!" Kim said. "Thanks for inviting us!" We all said. "Come inside," Kim explained. Kim lead them inside the house. They walked to the lounge and put there stuff down. Kim switched on the tv and they waited for the football to start.

They started talking for a bit. Then the conversation started leading to something else.

"So Kim, is Marinette home?" Adrien asked. "Yeah she is home, she's in her room doing something. Not really sure what she's doing," Kim said. "Oh okay," Adrien said. "So Adrien, you like her right," Nino said. "Shut up Nino," he said. "Dude I'm serious, you like her," he said. "Fine I do," Adrien said. "Omg ask her out already!" Everyone said. "I'm waiting for a good time to do it," he said. "Ooooo~" everyone said. Adrien then started blushing.

What they didn't know was Marinette was listening to there whole conversation from around the corner.

"Omg, omg, omg, Adrien likes me!" She kept saying inside her head. Marinette ran to her bedroom and jumped on her bed. She grabbed her phone that was on charge and then she started calling Alya.

Alya answered the phone straight away.

"Hey Marinette, what's up?" She said. "Omg Alya, you're never going to guess what just happened!" She said. "What happened Girl?" Alya said. "I heard the boys conversation and I heard the boys talking about me and apparently Adrien has a crush on me!" Marinette said. "Omg really girl?" Alya said. "Yes omg, I cant believe it he likes me back," Marinette said. "I can't believe to it!" She said. "Wanna come over and we can go in the pool?" Marinette said. "Sure, I'll message you when I'm at your house," she said.

Marinette hung up and got into her bikini. She put on some denim shorts.

Marinette's POV |

Marinette's bikini;

After putting on my bikini and that, I waited for Alya

After putting on my bikini and that, I waited for Alya. I got a text saying she just arrived at my house. I walked out of my bedroom. I grabbed my towel, grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and I slipped on my shoes, I then had to walk past the lounge room where the boys were. I totally forgot that they were here but I did it anyway.

I walked past the boys, not putting my eyes on them. "Oh hey Marinette," Kim said and all the boys looked at me. "Oh hey," I said. "I'm guessing you're going in the pool?" He said. "Good guess, I am going in the pool. Alya's coming in too," I said. Nino blushed when I said that. I walked to the door and opened it to see Alya standing there. "Ready to go in?" I said. "I sure am!" She said.

I let Alya in, the boys were still looking at us. Alya walked up to them and walked to Nino. Her and Nino kissed since they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Alya's bikini;

I unlocked the backyard door

I unlocked the backyard door. Before Alya and I walked out the door to the back garden I said, "if you need anything I'll be outside okay," I said. I then looked at Adrien and winked. I then walked outside with Alya.

We put our stuff down and set up the speaker with our favourite music. Thankfully we had the same taste of music as each other. We then jumped in the pool with a splash. Alya and I were having a great time.

Then Alya and I decided to do some tanning. I sat down of the chair and I closed my eyes. A couple seconds after that I felt a pair of lips on mine. I opened my eyes and pulled back to see Adrien there. The guy who kissed me.

"Oop sorry," he said then ran back inside. I looked to the side to see Alya smirking at me but still shocked. "Omg girl, he kissed you!!" She said getting up and hugged me. "Omg I cannot believe it!!" I said fangirling and I hugged Alya back.