marichat | that dress

It was a cold, peaceful night. You could hear the birds chirping away and the sound of crickets in the dark night. It was around 10:00 and Marinette was very bored. She wanted to do star-gazing but at the same time she wanted to do drawing. She then thought of an idea. She was going to go to the park next to her house. Watch the stars and do lots of drawing.

She was in shorts and a tank top. She hadn't changed outfits that day because she was going out. It was the weekend after all and she luckily had no homework.

She put on a gorgeous white dress with red little flowers on it. She actually made that dress a couple weeks ago but never wore it.

The dress;

Marinette grabbed her black coat and put it on as well as hers shoes which were just Nike Air Forces

Marinette grabbed her black coat and put it on as well as hers shoes which were just Nike Air Forces. Her hair was wavy because she left in braids from her shower that morning.

Before she opened the door she heard taps on her window. She knew exactly who it was. Marinette opened the window to chat noir coming into her room.

Chat noir looked at her stunned that she was wearing a dress. Adrien had actually started developing feelings for the bluenette haired girl and would visit her whenever he could.

'She looks so stunning, gorgeous, pretty, beautiful and everything above omgg, I love her'  - chat noir thought.

"So what brings you here this fine evening?" Marinette said. "Can't your prince visit his princess?" He said with his iconic smile. "P-princess?" She said. "Yeah well it's basically like you're a princess. You're stuck in this tower and I'm your prince that comes to save you," chat noir said winking. "O-oh," She said.

Marinette then grabbed her art book and went to open the door but got stopped by chat.

"Where are you going?" He asked kinda concerned. "Going to the park to draw and look at the stars," she said. "Isn't it a bit late for that, the time is literally 10:30 pm," chat noir explained. "Yeah I know but I'm still going to go," Marinette said. "Can I come with you?" He asked. "Sure if you want too," She said with a smile. "I'd love too," chat noir said.

Marinette then opened the door with chat noir following right behind here. They made there way to the park and they sat next to each other on a bench.

"Have you ever gone to the park alone?" Chat noir asked concerned. "Yes a couple of times, I thought someone was following me once so I went home straight away. I used to be scared walking at night but not as much anymore," Marinette explained. "Not gonna lie, I would be kinda scared to walk at night alone," he said. "Yeah, it's pretty scary the first time because anything could happen," she said. "Yeah," chat said.

They sat in silence for a few seconds until chat broke the silence.

"This might be kinda strange but you look really nice in a dress," chat noir explained. "Really?" Marinette said which a smile. "Yeah, you look so pretty," he said. "Thank you, I actually made this dress by myself," she said. "You're kidding, for real?!" He said shocked. "Yep, I made it!" She said and her smile grew wider. "It looks so amazing, you have so much talent Marinette!" Chat noir said. "Thank you so much!" She said.

After a while of chatting and laughing it was around 12:00 am. So they decided to go back to Marinette's house. They got back up to her room.

"I should probably get going, it's getting late," he said. "Okay it was great hanging out with you, we should do it again sometime," Marinette explained. "Definitely, I'll see you later princess," he said and waved.

He opened the window and stood there for a moment. He turned around to look at  Marinette making eye contact with her. He slowly walked up to her and pressed his lips onto hers. Marinette stood there shocked for a moment but then melted into the kiss.

After a while chat let go and he turned back around. "I'll see you tomorrow Mari bye!" He said and jumped out the window leaving the bluenette haired girl stunned.

'I can't wait until then kitty and also don't make me fall for you. You stupid alley way cat' she thought while smiling and laughing to herself.