07: 𝗌𝗅𝗒𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇 𝗏𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝗒𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗋.

❥❥❥

𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝗌𝗅𝗒𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇 𝗏𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝗒𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗋.

"In your dreams, dear."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n and Daphne walked to the Great Hall the next morning, talking animatedly as they did so. Both girls were dressed in their green Quidditch robes, which had their last names and numbers on the back. Y/n had a number two while Daphne had number five.

"Good luck at the match today, Lovewright and Greengrass!" said a fifth year, Slytherin, who had walked past them.

Y/n gave them a tight smile, fiddling with the rings on her fingers, an action she often did when nervous. Daphne noticed this and gently patted the girl's back.

"You'll do amazing, love," said Daphne, giving Y/n a reassuring smile. "I promise you that."

"Thanks, Daph," she said. "I really appreciate it."

Once they had made it to the Hall, they saw that the team was already seated at the Slytherin table, most of them were giving death glares to the Gryffindor team as they hissed and booed loudly at them.

"Jeez, what are you guys? Snakes?" asked Daphne as she and Y/n sat themselves down on the bench, in front of Draco and Blaise.

"Well, that's what Slytherins are, right?" replied Draco, grabbing a green apple and biting into it.

"Do you ever eat anything else besides a fucking green apple?" said Y/n, picking a bacon from Blaise's plate. "Like, I've never seen you a proper meal."

"It's for my diet."

"Bitch," said Blaise, who looked at Y/n offendedly due to his bacon being stolen before turning back to the boy beside him. "What kind of diet only makes you eat green apples?"

Draco shrugged.

Daphne pushed a plate of pancakes towards him. "At least eat this, you need energy. I already had to tell Y/n off earlier this morning for trying to train."

The two boys looked at Y/n.

"What?" said Y/n, innocently munching on her breakfast.

"You were trying to train?" asked Blaise.

"Earlier this morning?" Draco finished.

"Yeah, and?"

Blaise shook his head. "Y/n/n, we've talked about this. You do not train so fucking early in the morning. I get that you're the Captain of the team and you want everyone to do their best, but I can assure you that the game will go well and we will win."

"Definitely." said Y/n darkly.

"Look, bub, it doesn't matter if we win against Gryffindor or not," said Daphne, wrapping her arm around the girl, pulling her closer as Y/n rested her head on her best friend's shoulder. "Besides, we still have Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw to beat."

Later on, the Slytherin team sat in the changing rooms. Blaise and Draco leaned against the wall; Daphne sat on the floor with her legs stretched out in front of her; Theodore sat beside her, one leg bent while the other was stretched out; Montague and Goyle sat on the bench. All of them watching as their Captain, Y/n Lovewright, paced back and forth in front of them, Beater's bat in hand as she told them instructions, often muttering out threats.