08: 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌

"They're not staring at you, they're staring at me."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

All Harry and Y/n did for the past week was throw insults at each other, whether it was in class, at the Great Hall, in the Hallways, any place where they would cross paths. Their friends were tired of their bullshit. Even Draco, who normally enjoyed watching the two argue back and forth, was getting annoyed. Hermione, Ron, Blaise, Daphne and Draco tried to talk their friends out of their childish actions but they just won't listen.

Harry was pissed, very pissed. He had lost against Y/n and he hated it. He hated how she would brag about it all the time in front of him, he hated that little smirk on her face, he hated every second of it.

Y/n, on the other hand, was overjoyed. She had defeated Harry once again and she loved every moment of it. She enjoyed seeing how angry or annoyed he would get, and how he would throw little tantrums because of it. An absolute drama queen Harry James Potter was.

"Will you two ever stop?" asked Daphne after another encounter with Harry.

This time the argument got too heated to the point where Daphne had to pull Y/n away before she could even draw her wand out and hex Harry into the next year.

"I'll stop if he stops," said Y/n, shrugging.

"Merlin's sake, Y/n! You're acting like children!"

"Are we now?"

"I really can't deal with you sometimes."

"I can't deal with myself either."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

"Settle down, settle down, everyone," said Slughorn. "This week's assignment is to brew the potion I have assigned you to make. Each of you will get a different potion. Now, some pairs will have potions that will take more than a week to brew and that's fine, you'll get extra time. All of you will be working in pairs."

Y/n's eyes immediately met Blaise's and gave him a nod, indicating that they should work together.

"However," Slughorn continued. "I will be choosing your partners."

Y/n's smile faltered.

"Right, everyone stand at the back of the class and once I have called you and your partner's names, you will then go to a table and start opening up your books to where your assigned potion is and start taking down notes."

Everyone began to pack away their things and they made their way over to the back.

"If I get paired up with anyone besides Hermione, Daphne or Blaise, I will rip my hair out."

"Oi," said Draco. "What about me?"

"I love you and all, but you complain too much about touching the ingredients because they're 'disgusting'. Also, in fourth year, you screamed like a girl and threw a spider leg at me, causing it to get stuck in my hair. Don't forget in third year where you made me cut up your daisy roots because of your arm getting 'injured' from the Buckbeak incident.'"

In their third year, during Hagrid's first ever lesson as a Professor, Draco had been supposedly 'injured' because of Buckbeak the Hippogriff. Then in Potions, Snape had told Y/n to cut up Draco's roots for him.