09: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒.

❥❥❥

𝗂𝗑. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 || 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"I promise that we'll be friends forever and that no one will ever get in the way of us!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Everyone at Hogwarts is aware that Harry and Y/n hate each other, but the thing is they don't know why.

They were friends at one point, in fact, they were best friends. So, what happened between them that was so bad that it caused their friendship to end? That it caused them to despise each other?

I present to you 'the unspoken history between Harry Potter and Y/n Lovewright.'

April 16th, 1988 - First (second) meeting
Location: The Lovewright Manor

As she roused from her peaceful slumber, the smell of fresh baked cookies made its way into her nostrils causing her to sigh happily. She sat up while she tried to rub the tiredness from her eyes. Streaks of sunlight poured through the window, lighting up the entire room. Dragging her feet off the bed, she watched as it dangled above the soft carpet. Just then, her door swung open and in walked her mother, Cordelia Lovewright.

"Ah! Y/n, dear, you're up," said Cordelia as she swooped down to plant a gentle kiss on her daughter's forehead. "I've prepared breakfast for you."

The young girl smiled as she jumped off her bed, taking her mother's hand, who led her out the bedroom, down the spiral stairs and into the kitchen. Y/n sat down on one of the chairs of the long table while Cordelia waved her wand, making a plate fly towards Y/n, who stared at it hungrily.

"Thanks, mum," she said, digging into the delicious food.

Once she finished, Cordelia waved her wand again, causing the plate to float towards the sink and wash itself.

"Now, since we've got special guests arriving today —"

"Guests?" Asked Y/n, tilting her head to the side. "What guests?"

"Right, I forgot to tell you," Cordelia sighed. "Do you remember when I told you about the Potter family? The family who lived?"

Y/n nodded.

"Well, since Lily Potter and I are close friends, I've decided to invite her and her husband, along with their son for tea today," Cordelia smiled. "I can't wait for you to meet their son, an absolute gentleman he is. I'm sure you and Harry would get along quite well."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

She stood in front of her mirror, looking over her appearance one more time before she could even go back down into the living room.

"Y/n!" Cordelia called out. "Come on down, the Potters are about to arrive!"

Walking over to her door, she grabbed a hold of the doorknob, twisted it and pulled the door open. She made her way down the huge spiral stairs, her shoes making quiet clicks as she took each step down and into the living room, where both her mother and father sat at the couch in front of the fireplace.

Just then, a knock was heard.

"That should be them," said Sebastian Lovewright, standing up from his seat and walking towards the massive double doors of the manor.