10: 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉.

❥❥❥

𝗑. 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 || 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋²

"Then why did Ginny tell me that then?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Now that we know how the two have met, it's now time for us to find out how their friendship has gone downhill.

Welcome to the second part of 'the unspoken history between Harry Potter and Y/n Lovewright'

July 24th, 1991 - Hogwarts Letters
Location: Lovewright Manor

Harry sat sulkily on Y/n's bed as he watched her read her Hogwarts acceptance letter for the hundredth time that week. The letter arrived a few days ago but to Harry's disappointment, his was still yet to arrive, and all he could do right now was watch his best friend bitterly while he fiddled with the bracelet Y/n had given him almost a year ago on his tenth birthday.

Y/n looked over at Harry and noticed the pouty look on his face and shook her head. "Why the long face, Harry?" she said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You look a bit upset there," She got up from the chair by her desk and moved over to sit on her bed, next to Harry. "You alright?"

The boy hummed. "I'm just wondering when my acceptance letter will arrive, you know how impatient I am."

"Aw, don't worry, Harry," said Y/n, placing her hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure it'll arrive soon."

As if on cue, a screech was heard outside the window. The two looked over to see what the noise was and saw a barn owl, clutching a letter in its beak. Y/n stood up from her bed and to the window, opening it to let the owl in. She held out her arm causing the owl to immediately fly over and land on it. A smile grew on Y/n's face as she took the letter from the owl's beak and read to who it was addressed to.

"Harry! It's your letter!"

The next thing she knew, Harry was by her side ripping the envelope open, she didn't even notice him snatching the letter off her hands since she was too excited. To be honest, seeing Harry happy makes her happy as well.

"Dear Mr Potter," Harry read. "We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment, Term begins on September first. We await your owl no later than July thirty-first."

Harry stared at the letter in amazement, still trying to process everything he had just read. Suddenly, he turned to Y/n and gave her a hug, being careful about the owl that was still on her arm.

"I'm going to Hogwarts," he mumbled against her shoulder. "I can't wait to tell Mum and Dad! Imagine how they would react!"

Y/n let out a soft chuckle as she hugged the boy back with one arm. "I'm sure they would be very happy."

Once they had pulled away from the hug, Y/n walked over to a small cabinet she had in her room and opened it, searching for a snack so she could feed the barn owl. After a few seconds, she had finally found what she was looking for and gave it to the owl, who hooted happily as it took the packet of food in its beak then flying out the window and away.