Chapter 12: The Secrets Are Unveiling

Kohana: Hey there, everyone! And welcome back to another segment of "The New B-Shot: Chapter Recap"! I am your host, Kohana Mai, and -- *shows Aries*

Aries: Ember Aries! Nice to meet you all, once again!

*Audience Clapping Audio*

Kohana: For this segment, we will be discussing about Chapter 11: The Clue Gathering Continues. So, buckle in and enjoy the summary ride of the previous chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~

Kohana: From the start, we get a scene of Elvire the Owl Mystic and their High Mystic, Temperence the Dove Mystic, talking to each other about some "concerns" within the Mystic Village. This is directed towards one of Elvire-san's students, Ashy-Mist the Ninetails Fox Mystic. Of course, Elvire-san was worried about these "concerns" happening to Ashy-Mist in the Mystic Village, so she decided to check up on her.

Kohana: After that, we got Lilith and Hannibal getting mad at Clarice and Darcio, for leaving the Dark Crystal Caves and doing their own thing to stop the Angel Goddesses. However, they didn't ask for the Twins' permission to leave, which made them more frustrated, especially Lilith Darkalia.

Kohana: After the whole fiasco of frustration and not asking, Lilith takes her leave and Hannibal takes care of everything on his own, but then Clarice leaves to find Lilith. This leaves Hannibal and Darcio to make their talk with each other.

Aries: After all of that scene, we're back in the real world and everyone were hanging out together in the grass fields to enjoy some time and training together. In the meantime, Kohana and Shiro were doing their training with their elemental powers by having a duel battle with each other.

Kohana: That way, we'll become even stronger than ever before. If we duel, then we would be an even match with each other and stronger than the Darkalia Twins and their allies.

Aries: But... we were all there to hang out and spend some quality time together as friends. I mean, we have all five B-Masters hanging out with the others, that means something!

Kohana: Of course, I had to fly into Samuru and hug him because, you know... trying to be a good but best girlfriend... *chuckles playfully*

Aries: Of course, you are, Kohana. Of course, you are...

Kohana: *coughs* Anyways --! We had our fair share of time together, but we get a scene where Mac had to stop Asahi because he noticed something that he wasn't putting it out there for him and the two girls, Shiro-chan and Akira-chan. Mac was curious and wants to know, but Asahi decides to brush it off and hangs out with everyone.

Aries: After all of that, Kohana and Shiro decided to get more clues in finding the Angel Goddess of Wind, with the help of Alba and Diles during the whole thing. Kohana brings out the Generations of the Angel Goddesses book and hear the message of Mistral, the Angel Goddess of Wind of the 8th Generation.

Kohana: Eventually, we got the message to play through to my elemental powers and heard what Mistral-san has to say for herself, especially towards her successor that will handle her powers from the Quartz of Zephyr.

Aries: But we weren't only hearing what her message was, oh no... We were listening to the message because we can to get more clues into finding Mistral's successor to becoming the Angel Goddess of Wind.

Kohana: After hearing Mistral's message, the Darkalia Twins and Clarice attacked the grass fields. Of course, we got to take care of the situation, so me and Shiro-chan flew into the scene, along with the help of Viveria the Butterfly Mystic joining in the fight with us.

Aries: As they prove their strength to the Twins and Clarice, Kohana and the girls won the battle and they decided to retreat, for now, and everything went back to normal. We went back our separate ways, but we suddenly get transported into the scene of the Undergrounds within the Malevolent World.