12: 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗅.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗂𝗂. 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗅.

"Date me."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So, how did studying with Potter go this time?" asked Daphne as they sat together by a tree in the courtyard.

"Torturous," said Y/n, flicking a page of her book. "He won't shut up about being better than me in Potions. He's lucky that Madam Pince was just around the corner or else I would've thrown my book at him."

It was the weekend, so students were either hanging out by the courtyard, studying in the library, having Quidditch practice, or just sleeping in for the day.

Y/n, Daphne, Draco and Blaise were one of the few people at the courtyard as they wanted to enjoy the afternoon sun. They recognised a bunch of other students as well, such as: Parvati Patil, Lavender Brown, Justin Finch-Fletchey, Ernie Macmillan and a few others from different years and houses.

"When are you two ever going to make up?" Sighed Daphne. "It's been three years and you're still holding a grudge against each other."

"Maybe if he just believed me then none of this would've happened."

"Look, if you just --"

"Daph, I love you, I really do and I appreciate that you're trying to help me fix this problem between me and him, but I just don't think it'll happen."

She turned back to her book, wondering whether or not her and Harry would ever try to fix and rebuild their friendship once more.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

She strolled the halls later that night, wanting nothing more than to escape the noises in the Slytherin Common Room. If it was any other day, she would join the party, but she just wasn't feeling it.

Late night walks were one of her favourite things (other than staring out the window and admiring the view). It just helps her clear her mind from all her current problems and brings a sense of calm in her.

As she made her way up the stairs leading to the Astronomy Tower, she ran her fingers through the cold walls as if she was trying to remember the feeling and texture, whether it was smooth or rough.

The moon shone down on her as soon as she arrived, stars were twinkling above as if they were winking at her. She smiled at the sky, slowly walking towards the railing and leaning against it, arms folded as they rested on the railing. Suddenly, she frowned, now realising it was a full moon. She hoped that Remus was alright, she doesn't know how hard it must be for him, having to deal with all of this.

She sighed, her hand unconsciously going to play with the bracelet on her wrist. The same black and green bracelet from nearly six years ago.

From the other side of the castle, in the Gryffindor boys' dorm rooms, Harry Potter laid down on his bed. Eyes raking over the Marauder's Map (which his dad gifted him on his thirteenth birthday), one name caught his attention on the map, in the Astronomy Tower: 'Y/n Lovewright'

He turned to glance at the moving picture on his bedside table, a picture of him and her when they were nine. He was sitting behind her, trying to braid her hair while she made flower crowns for the both of them.

"Look at how cute they are!" Said Cordelia, watching the two children as she held a muggle camera in her hand.

One thing about Cordelia Lovewright is that she loves taking pictures. If she isn't brewing a potion, you would probably find her taking pictures of the scenery. She once said that if she wasn't a witch, she would've definitely been a muggle photographer.