14: 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒, 𝗌𝖾𝗍, 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇!

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗂𝗏. 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒, 𝗌𝖾𝗍, 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇!

"Are you seeing this shit too, or is it just me?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next day finally arrived and Y/n began to hate every second of it already.

She climbed up the stairs leading to the Owlery, clutching onto a letter she had written before she left her dormitory. It was quite early in the morning so she didn't have to worry about her dorm mates catching her sneak out. 

Once she reached the top, she instantly went searching for a familiar snowy white owl. At last, she found her, sleeping besides Daphne's owl, Meissa.

"Hedwig," she whispered, hoping the owl would wake up. "Hedwig!"

Silence.

"Come on, Hedwig, I know you're awake."

Another long silence.

"Please, Hedwig," begged Y/n. She must've looked pathetic right now, pleading with an owl who's most probably still asleep.

"I'll give you treats after." she persuaded.

Surprisingly, it worked given that the snowy owl flew down eagerly and rested itself on Y/n's stretched out arm. She hooted happily at Y/n despite being woken up so early in the morning.

Y/n laughed softly. "You really would do anything just to get treats, wouldn't you?"

She gave Hedwig the letter and with that, the owl flew out of one of the windows and into the frosty air of a November morning.

From the other side of the castle, Harry woke up due to some noises coming from the window. He groaned whilst he sat up, putting his glasses on and then looking around to check if the other boys were up yet. Glancing at the window nearest to him, he saw that his owl, Hedwig, was outside, clutching a letter in her beak.

He stood up from his bed and walked over to let Hedwig in, wondering who had decided to send him a letter so early in the morning. He was sure it wasn't from his parents nor Remus and Sirius since he hasn't written to them considering that he did that last week.

Eventually, all his questions were answered when he had opened the envelope which revealed a very familiar handwriting.

-----

Dear Potter,

I need to talk to you about our plan and how we should announce to everyone that we're in a 'relationship'

Meet me at the Owlery at 6:30 and don't be late.

From,
Lovewright

-----

While Y/n waited patiently for Harry to arrive, she decided to admire the scenery of Hogwarts below her. Even after five (or six) years, she never got tired of how beautiful the school is. Every time she looked at it, it never failed to bring her back to when she first arrived.

It was hard to believe that next year is their last year at Hogwarts. She missed the times when all they had to worry about was to make new friends and settle in. Now,

everything has changed, including herself. From heartbreak, ruined friendships, relationships, love and so much more.

But more importantly she missed him. Yeah, it was great to be with him again, but it just wasn't the same as when they were kids, mostly because they're just hanging out due to Slughorn pairing them up for an assignment.