Park Y/n

All the lesson we had was finished, now keeping my things back at my bag, that's when someone spoke infront of me "Hey" I heard an familiar voice, which made me to stop what I'm doing.

"Heyyy" I said in the guy in front of me "Let's go?" He asked "Sure darlin' " I said and winked, putting my bag behind me, letting him hear it, he blushed, I was satisfied seeing him blushing because of me.

"Are you blushing?" I asked innocently looking at his face closely, he looked away "N-No" He stutters, I giggled and hold his hand, interwining it, running away from our school.

Arriving infront of the Love You A Latte Cafe Shop "Isn't it cute?" I utter to him, admiring the shop's design "Yeah" He simply answered "Let's get inside!" I said and dragged him.

"Good Afternoon! Table for two?" A waiter asked, nodding my head in return "Follow me please" He said as we followed him, still not pulling my hands out of his, "You can take a seat here" The waiter offered and let us seat.

"Are you both couple? We have a 90% discount if you both are!" The waiter said, "No–" "Yes! Yes! We are Couple!" I said and smiled back, cutting BangChan's word "Okay then Miss!" "What is your order?" The waiter asked "Strawberry Ice cream" I said to the waiter.

"What about you Sir?" The waiter asked Chan "Just like hers" He said as I smiled widely, and that's when he spoked again "Why did you lie?" He asked, as soon as the waiter left "About what?" I asked back "About our relationship?" He asked lastly.

"Well....they have a discount for couples!" "Plus I'm fine telling that I'm your girlfriend, And If you don't like being a fake couple...we can be a real couple if you want" I utter to him, resting my chin on my hand as I admire his beautiful bare face, seeing him blush once more.

"B-But I'm not ready for any kind of relationship" He said "It's fine, take your time, I'm not pressuring you that much" I said still admiring his face, until he coughed "Let's start our project" He said, "Aww, I'm still admiring your face" I pouted, that's when his face went full red.

"You're blushing too much Boi" I said and pinched his cheeks "Fine then let's start" I utter as we wait for our discounted orders, soon it arrives, we ate it while doing our project.

To Be Continue